Next day

Waking up the next morning I frown hearing music playing softly and someone singing getting up I look at the mirror blending again.

Walking out I rub my eye seeing moving to the kitchen I giggle seeing Barbara singing while cooking breakfast dancing around a little, hearing the song mention a traveling show Barbara smiles making the plates before moving to dinning room putting them down.

Moving to my seat I smile when she sits water and juice in front of me as I eat "Thank you Barbara" I mumble covering my mouth.

She hums sitting down to eat "what's the song called?" I ask.

"Gypsies tramps and thieves by Cher" she says smirking.

I nod looking going back to eating "her voice is pretty it's not high".

"You can hold your blend longer, I was thinking we could get you something other than black to wear"

Smiling I finishing my breakfast and take my plate to the sink "alright kid, go brush your teeth and wash your face".

Nodding I run to the bathroom to clean up grabbing the brush she gave me I start brushing my hair then run to the room I'm using getting dressed before going back out to her seeing her place the dishes in a dishwasher starting it.

"All ready?"

"Yes"

She nods grabbing her keys leading me to the elevator "I don't have a booster seat for you, I'd have to use it with you because your so small for your age".

I nod knowing this since I'm shorter then most kids my age and weigh less reaching the street she takes my hand leading me off to where she plans to go today.

Coming to a store I look at her then it "blend and this place should have something you would like".

I nod glancing around to see if anyone noticed me but everyone seems to ignore us I feel like I'm more unnoticed with Barbara, other than Diana watching us from across the street I frown seeing her spying on us before waving happily while smiling.

Barbara frowns looking where I'm looking "alright kid lets get you some clothes just ignore her".

Following her in I laugh looking up at her "she's not very good at spying" I say making Barbara laugh nodding "subtly is not a trait heros understand or know so what are you more comfortable in?"

"I don't like dresses or skirts"

1 hour later

I smile standing in front of the mirror seeing myself in baggy light brown pants, a light green shirt that's loose on me and a big green jacket that reaches slightly past my knees.

"How's it look kid?" Barbara asks from outside the changing room, walking over I push the door open stepping out so she can see.

"Looks good, do you like it?" I nod smiling at her "it's comfortable" i say softly.

She nods grabbing two more outfits similar to what I have on and my old cloths before leading me the counter placing the clothes, she pulls the tags off what I have on handing them over to the guy.

Once it's paid for she puts my old stuff in the bag leading me out "Thank you" I say smiling at her.

She smiles picking me up "of course kid so what do you want to do today?"

"Could we watch TV or play a game? There's to much people out here"

"Sounds good" she says nodding Before heading back to the penthouse