Sitting on the couch eating the salad Aunt Kitty made me I watch the TV, showing a pretty lady who looks like a cat fighting another pretty lady with black hair.

"Aunt Kitty who's them?" I ask leaning forward.

"That Wonder Woman and Cheetah"

"The pretty cat lady is Cheetah?" I ask frowning.

"Yes why?"

Squeal happily I watch as Cheetah kicks Wonder woman away laughing and taunting her.

"So pretty" I whisper.

"Kitten who are you saying is so pretty?" She asks.

"Both, but the pretty cat lady looks so cuddly" I whisper moving my salad to the table move closer to the TV touching it.

Whining as Aunt Kitty moves me back to the couch I pout looking at her "you'll hurt your eyes".

"Meet?" I ask ignoring her warning while pointing at the TV.

"Meet who?"

"The pretty kitty cat lady" I huff motioning to the TV.

"I don't think it's a good idea"

"Why?"

"She's a very active villain with a super powered woman always fighting her and watching her"

"I need to meet the pretty kitty cat lady" I whisper sadly hearing the door open, I look up seeing mom and Aunt Harley with the bird group ladies.

I pout looking at the TV seeing the cat lady's picture.

"Write?" I ask pointing at her picture.

"Aunt Renee, I want to write the pretty kitty cat lady" I say since I learned she was a cop before.

"She's a criminal" she answers frowning at me.

I huff pointing at Mom and Aunt Harley then Aunt Kitty "them too" I defend "please the pretty kitty cat lady?" I ask pouting.

3 days later

Smiling I finish my drawing of Cheetah with a crown on her head looking it over I nod happily while grabbing my letter.

'hi Cheetah lady I seen you fighting Wonder Woman on TV and my aunt found a way to find
out how to write you I just wanted to give you the picture I made of you, love your biggest
fan'

I fold them up putting them in my pocket running to Aunt Harley.

She smiles looking at me picking me up quickly before walking out the door, reaching the post office she gets a stamp and envelope writing the addresses on it before putting it in out going mail.

Walking back outside she lifts me up above her head before sitting me down "now remember it's a secret you're getting to write her, you can't tell the birds of pray".

Nodding I smile happily "little obsessive fan girl" she says teasing me.

I blush looking down "Pans remember she may not write back to you, so you'll have to be
happy with this if she doesn't okay?"

I nod looking at her "I hope she does" I whisper.

4 days later

Sitting I watch the TV reporting that Cheetah escaped giggling I watch the video showing her as she jumps hitting the ground in a crouch after jumping a huge gate before she takes off running.

"Really it's like they don't even want to try to keep metahumans locked up" Grace says laughing.

I bounce in my seat cheering before cuddling up to Grace she smiles putting arm around me as I glance at Mom and Aunt Harley smirking at the tv.

10 days later

I sigh tilting my head back looking at my poster Grace got me made of Cheetah's mugshot,
what surprised me more was that Canary and Huntress got me something Cheetah related,
Huntress got me several mugshots that she framed and Canary got me a fluffy blanket with her picture on it made.

Renee still doesn't like that I like her but she's stopped trying to get me to like some guy name beast boy when I rejected him but liked Raven.

Aunt Harley thinks it funny she keeps saying I am a baby gay I don't know what that means, but it made Renee stop pushing for me to like beast boy after Aunt Harley told her it wasn't because she turns into a cheetah that I liked her.

Hearing the door open I smile seeing Aunt Harley standing at my door smiling at me bouncing around.

"I found something so awesome come on I'll show you"

Nodding I get up following her to the car before getting in my booster seat buckling up.

She drives us to a store parking at the far end away from the store in the middle "Aunt Harley what are we doing here?" I ask.

"This is the biggest parking lot so your mom's plants can't spy on us as easily" she whispers before digging in the clove box "remember I told you I happen to know Cheetah?"

I nod biting my lip "I made a call to her and convinced her to give me her P.O box that's how I was able to help you, I didn't explain why, but she eventually gave it to me I didn't know for sure if she would respond but I figured you would be happy with writing her".

She smiles holding up a letter "she replied".

Squealing I grab the letter frowning when I see its been opened "I had to make sure she didn't respond with something that would upset you, I did remove one letter that was to me where she let me know that she is pissed at me for not informing her of something".

I nod looking at the letter "Well are you going to open it?"