Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and A Mother's Love (1)

***FLASHBACK***

...

Ayanokouji POV

...

My earliest memory was a white ceiling that I stared at for 14 days straight after my birth...

At the age of one, I gained the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from observations in the vicinity. I also realized I was subject to an unusual place of challenges. My father showed himself to me for the first time. He mentioned the word, 'Half-Blood'. I didn't know what it meant but I could infer that it had to be genetic given the mention of the word 'mother' in the following sentence...  

I began understanding the speech of instructors and the meaning of words at an instinctive level at the age of two. This is also where these very same instructors noticed I achieved my poker face. The confirmation of the White room and its goal was understood by me during this time. With the completion of a trial based on creative thinking regarding the hiding of candy by an instructor, I finally met the generation of students I was a part of, a total of 74 students the same age as myself.  

By the age 3, I was already proficient in both reading and writing... and the amount of people in my generation dwindled from 74 to 61. Being the curious child I was, I got into my father's office, to look around, only to be caught and scolded. However, despite it all, my father told me himself at least a snippet of the White room's goal. I knew it had to be focused on myself. The other 73 students in my generation didn't possess the title of Half-Blood, nor could they see the weird monsters kept inside a cage located at the bottom levels. He told me of the premise regarding the Mist, and the existence of higher powers. He left it there, however.  

When I turned 4 years of age, I was already successfully passing tests at the level of high school. The world of martial arts opened up to me at that point as well, starting with judo. They only gave me four months to perfect judo, which I did and began to spar with trained instructors who weren't holding back. At one point of the year, I went on a 64-winning streak of fights helping me to achieve 127 wins from 144 fights. 

Turning 5 years old, karate lessons began, and the numbers once again went down to 50 participants. At this point, college level materials were easy. This was also the point where I started to conceal my academic abilities. I didn't want to keep increasing the difficulty by attaining perfect scores, which would lead to further dropouts. My father caught me doing this and forced me to give it my all. 

Introduced to my creative side at the age of 6, I mastered the piano and violin, all the while excelling in calligraphy and tea ceremony. VR simulations were frequent, which helped me to greatly enhance my perceptiveness of the surroundings that befell me. 

Now 7, the abilities I've accumulated to this point were being demonstrated to other generations, motivating them to become more diligent. I basically became a role model but all it did was make everyone envious of the praise I received. At this point, only 4 students were left from the original 74. This was also when a subsection of the white room appeared, one that built upon the snippets of information my father had been diligently feeding me for some time. Of course, I was already well versed in Greek Mythology, but now I was taught in the ways of a Half-Blood, particularly understanding what reality was and what was farce.  

A year later, at the age of 8, Shiro and I were the only students left. In that same year, after fighting a difficult exam against one another, Shiro decided to voluntarily leave the program, leaving only me in this isolated white room. He urged me to join him, saying that the way of life in this place wasn't conducive for society. However, my father was the one in charge, so what was I to do at such a young age? And besides, now a year into my training as a Half-Blood, I was curious as to who my mother was considering my father was a normal human. I already had my suspicions but until he confirmed it, the question would remain unanswered.