Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Summer Camp (2)

***I swear this is the last Flashback chapter***

...

3rd POV

...

Kiyotaka: Can you put me down, please? I'm not a stuffed animal. 

Luke chuckled.

Luke: Oh, sorry. Got carried away. 

Putting Kiyotaka back on the ground, Luke's smile was vibrant. 

Luke: Pack some things, we're leaving immediately!

Annabeth: Luke? Are you really bringing a boring newbie with no experience just because your dad said you needed to?

Luke: Yeah, that's exactly why I'm bringing him. 

Piper: Bringing him where? We just got here and we're tired. Kiyo and I haven't even settled in. 

Chiron: Piper is right. Like I said, I was just bringing the two into the Hermes cabin. I understand being given your first quest, especially by your father, is very important to you. However, please wait until after breakfast. 

Annabeth: Come on, Luke, you're not serious here. Look at him! He's probably never held a weapon before. 

Piper: What's your problem? I bet Kiyo could kick your butt. 

Annabeth: Huh?!

The two started bickering and throwing slight jabs at one another. Chiron stood in the middle of the two, preventing them from fighting one another. 

Kiyotaka: Stop... this fight is kinda embarrassing to watch. 

 Luke: Annabeth, stop. 

Chiron: Alright, it's time to break it up. 

After the two got tired throwing punches in the air, they glared at one another. Both Annabeth and Piper pouted and turned their backs on one another. 

Luke: I should've waited a bit. Sorry, I got too antsy. Come on, Annabeth, let them meet the others. Breakfast is being served soon. 

Before Annabeth left, she glared right at Kiyotaka.  

Annabeth: Don't even think about joining Luke. You'll just get yourself killed. 

Kiyotaka: Will do. 

Luke tried to lessen the tension but failed, kindly bringing Annabeth away while Chiron continued where he left off with before the interruption. 

Chiron: Now, come and meet your other cabin mates. Luke is the Hermes cabin's head. Make yourselves comfortable. Breakfast is soon so you can just join the rest of the cabin. They'll bring you up to speed with the schedule and everything. Any problems, you both are welcome to visit my office. See you two later. 

Piper and Kiyotaka: Bye. 

After saying this, Chiron left, and Piper and Kiyotaka talked amongst themselves. 

Piper: Is it bad that I'm kinda nervous? 

Kiyotaka: No, it's a normal response.

Piper: Then why aren't you freakin out too?

*PINCH*

Using her free hand, she reached forward and pinched Kiyo's cheek, leaving a light, red blemish. 

Kiyotaka: Ow. 

With that, the two entered the cabin where they were greeted by numerous half-bloods, all of which were changed and ready. Breakfast was soon approaching, after all.