Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and The Summer Camp (1)

***FLASHBACK STILL IN PLACE BUT ALMOST DONE***

...

3rd Person POV

...

Creeping into the Camp and passing through the entrance with ease given their half-blood status, Kiyotaka pretended to feign weakness. He put Piper down gently on the ground, resting her head on his lap since she was asleep. 

This early in the morning, a creature was out and about, wearing jogging straps, getting his usual cardio in the early hours of the day. 

???: How bizarre. 

The creature, half horse, half man, galloped over to the two children. He was clearly shocked at the sight of the two children just waltzing through the Camp's borders. 

Kiyotaka: A centaur?

Chiron: My name is Chiron. How did you two children get here? Passing through our gates so easily, you must be half-bloods. And look at the state you both are in! Come with me, quickly.

Immediately scooping up the unconscious Piper, and holding Kiyotaka's hand, he guided the two towards a large house in the middle of 12 cabins lined in the Omega symbol of Greek mythology.

Kiyotaka: (Chiron, the centaur in charge of Camp-Half-Blood. He's a living legend, training demigods for centuries upon centuries.)

Chiron: What are your names? 

Kiyotaka: Kiyotaka, and this unconscious girl that's leaving saliva on my shoulder is Piper. 

Chiron: Perhaps a tour of the camp can wait. Piper might want to sleep in a proper bed, no? And besides, you'd want to heal from your injuries.

Kiyotaka: Piper and I are fine, just dirty. And no, I'll just wake her up. She's slept enough. 

Chiron: Hm?

*FLICK*

By hitting Piper's forehead, this woke her up. Kiyotaka pulled her over and dropped her on the ground. 

Piper: Ow. Why'd you just throw me?

Kiyotaka: You got some sleep so get up. We're already at the camp and getting a tour. 

Piper: Who's givin the to-

Just waking up, Piper rubbed her eyes and looked, face-to-face with a centaur. 

Piper: AHH! A horse, and a man? A centaur? 

Kiyotaka: You do know your mythology at least. He's Chiron. I already introduced you. 

Piper: S-Sorry, Mr. Chiron. I was tired so I took a small snooze.

Chiron: Relax, child. I've seen worse reactions. Welcome to Camp-Half-Blood. This is our first stop.