Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and A Mother's Love (2)

***STILL A FLASHBACK***

...

3rd Person POV

...

Piper: Woah, now you look a bit normal. What was even with those white clothes before? 

Ayanokouji: Just a poor choice from my wardrobe. 

Taking the time to change soon after their introductions in a nearby bathroom, he was ready to leave. But... fate was not on his side. 

Piper: Hey, use your trick over here!

Kiyotaka: Hm?

Piper grabbed Kiyotaka's hand and decided to use her new friend's powers, entering an arcade.

Piper: Come on, it'll be fun. 

Kiyotaka: (I should be moving as far away from here as I can. I just saw a couple of instructors lurking on the street. It's only time until they send out my mother's servants to scuff me out.) Have fun on your own. I have what I came for. Thanks for the candy-

Piper: Y-You still owe me for the candy. 

Kiyotaka: I saved you from getting caught. 

Piper: Oh... but...

The young boy sighed. 

Kiyotaka: Stay here. 

Using a snippet of his abilities, he peered through and walked inside the booth undetected. While the part timer in charge of the tickets turned around, Kiyotaka quietly opened the top drawer and took out a card. He swiped it on the scanner, adding a good number of credits, enough to play every game in the arcade. 

Before the part-timer could get an inkling of what was going on, Kiyotaka returned to Piper, who slouched on the air hockey table. 

Kiyotaka: Here, this should have enough. 

Piper: Alright, that's so cool. I couldn't even see ya that time. You have to teach me how to do that.

Kiyotaka: It's not something you can just learn on a wh-

Piper: Come on, get on the other side of this air hockey table. First to 10 wins!

Kiyotaka: ...

Overwhelmed by Piper's outgoing attitude, he just listened and took his position. Piper swiped the card on the reader, giving the pair 5 minutes of use. 

Kiyotaka: (Air hockey... hockey is played on a ring. This is just the ping-pong version of hockey then, except using air. Interesting.)

Piper: Think fast!

*BONK*

She hit the puck almost immediately with the air hockey pusher, right towards Kiyotaka's goal. 

*BLOCK*

He instinctively blocked it, flicked it to the side, and then hit it cleanly at an angle, deflecting it all over the corners and through Piper's defenses. 

Kiyo [1] - Piper [0]

Piper: What?

Kiyotaka: First to ten wins. Let's go. 

She smiled. 

Piper: Yeah. 

Having never experienced 'fun' before, a young child like Kiyotaka decided to 'go with the flow' for the first time in his life.