Chapter 4: The Rookie

Brayden

The last person that I expected to see when I walked into training camp was her. Those gorgeous eyes that looked up at me a few nights ago at the bar were now staring at me in shock through her camera. She looked very different today compared to Friday but I knew that soft face anywhere. To my disappointment her sexy lace outfit that made her tits look fantastic, and her leather pants that made me dream of her ass has been replaced with jeans and a blazer. Shit who am I kidding? She still looked hot.

When Mason asked me to go to the bar to celebrate the starting of training camp, I was reluctant to go. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the bar. How could I not, when I got to drink all night and always go home with a hot puck bunny that would usually recognize me the second I stepped into the bar. Take it, I had only played a few NHL games last season when Minnesota had a few injuries, but considering I was young, and incredibly attractive, I was already getting plenty of attention in Minnesota bars. But despite the potential of getting laid, I wasn't really eager to go because of how stressed I was for training camp. Mason of course was easily able to convince me with the promise of buying the first round, and I was definitely happy he did. The second I saw Brooks I silently praised Mason for making me come out. She was probably one of the hottest girls I had ever seen with big brown eyes and pouty lips.

Oh how I wanted to see those pouty lips over my cock.

After putting on my best charm and giving her my falt proof smile, I knew that I was turning her on. Fuck she was blushing like a high school girl seeing a dick for the first time, but Brooks was no high school girl. This girl screamed sex as her dow eyes lusted over me, and she flirted with me. So why the fuck did she run away from the bar, leaving me with blue balls. As much as I like to think of myself as somewhat humble, no woman has ever met me at a bar and left me standing there, hard on, drinking a beer. If she thinks I bought that 'my friend needs me' story, she is mistaken, but I can't figure out what else I did to scare her away...

Rather than the playful smile that danced on her face on Friday, that made me want to bring her lips to mine, today she looked like a deer in headlights. It was almost funny. Considering her state of shock I decided to continue talking to Mason next to me and avoid any eye contact. I figured that I was the last person she expected to walk through that door, and although I would love to talk to her, I was not about to call her out and embarrass her. With my luck she would just continue staring at me dumbfounded and an already awkward situation would only lead to more embarrassment on both our parts. On the contrary, it might be fun to watch her struggle for the remainder of the day, not knowing that I had already noticed her. Not for her of course, but it would definitely provide me with some entertainment. Let's see... would she avoid me, come talk to me, or pretend that she has no clue who I was. All bets were on.

***

It's been a busy day so far and I was exhausted. After hours of introductions, I now knew the names of all the equipment managers, medical team and security associated with Minnesota. We also had a meeting with the coaching staff and got a better understanding of what they are looking for out of me, and what training camp is all about. I have never been one for first day ice breakers, but it was good to get to know my potential teamates and staff on a friendly level, as well as a professional one.

I had just finished my morning skate with my group, when we were directed to the gym for our baseline testing. On the first day of camp, every player was expected to meet team expectations in the gym, and we would continue to be tested throughout the season to examine progress and ensure that we have kept up with our physical needs of the team. All of our states would be recorded and publicized so doing bad was not an option.