Fucked disrespectfully

Six weeks before.......

Megan

"Say it now you fucking slut!"

Magnum screams in my face as he holds my jaw in one of his hands. The other hand he is using to fist his hard long thick cock.

I moan out as the other two men are fucking my pussy and ass disrespectfully.

"Fucking say it now! You dirty little slut"

Magnum yells out again.

I moan and feel my climax about to hit me like a title wave and I yell at the top of my lungs.

"I'm a dirty little slut for white cock!"

All for men groan as two of them continue to fuck two of my holes and Magnum shoves his long thick cock down my throat. The other man to the side Vinny is stroking his thick cock as he watched me get fucked in all my holes.

These are and have always been my favorite scenes to shoot. I love gangbangs, the idea of several handsome men fucking you good what's not to love.

"I'm gonna cum all in your tight little asshole slut!"

Isaac who is fucking my ass, whispers in my ear. I moan out around Magnums dick as tears fall from my eyes.

My legs start to shake as Vlad the man who is fucking my pussy hits my g-spot causing me to squirt all over his cock and Issacs cock. All the men groan and my favorite part is coming literally.

I feel Isaac cum deep and hard in my ass, and Vlad slips out of my pussy. I'm then pulled by my hair and forced to my knees as the three remaining me stand around me stroking their long thick cocks.

"Open your pretty little mouth for us slut"

Vlad seethes out in his thick Russian accent. I open my mouth wide and all three men take turns shooting there cum in my mouth and on my lips. The camera zooms in on my face and lips as I swallow all the cum down my throat.

"And cut! That's a wrap for this scene"

The director Michael Flynn claps and smiles at me and Vlad,Vinny,Issac, and Magnum.

I stand up on shaky legs and begin to walk to my dressing room and shower and head out of here. As I'm walking of set the director lets me know that my solo scene will be shot tomorrow and I'm done for the day.

I nod and smile heading to my dressing room but I'm stopped once again but by my co-stars.

"Nice seeing you again Megan we love working with you, and of course slutting you out. You have some A1 pussy on you sweetie"

Vlad smiles at me and Issac nods along with Vinny and Magnum in agreement.

I smile brightly at the four studs in front of me like I have won the sexual lottery, "Trust me when I say its truly a pleasure to get fucked and sucked on by you four handsome gentleman" I breathe out my words effortlessly and blow a kiss in there direction finally making my way to my dressing room uninterrupted.

If you haven't figured it out by now ladies and gentlemen I'm a porn star. I have been now for about four years and I'm at the top of my game. I'm easy to work with, funny,charming and most importantly beautiful as fuck. Not trying to be cocky or anything I'm aware of what I am and what I can do to men.

Don't really have time for relationships. I feel they are a waste of time and I also have suffered severe emotional trauma behind love but that's a story for a different time.

I have always loved sex and felt as if this career path would be a perfect fit for me since I enjoy sex. You know the saying "do what your good at" Well I'm doing just that.