Gone Girl

Diana

"So that's all you remember before you woke up?"

The detective asked me for the third got damn time. I'm starting to get really annoyed at this point, "sir all I remember is that I was talking to my man, then a cloth was placed over my mouth. When I woke up paramedics were asking me if I was hurt"

I finished telling the detective. He nods and tells me that he will be following up with me if anything changes on the case. I was informed when I woke up that Megan was gone, and no one could find her, I personally think that Lexis or her mom had something to do with Megan's disappearance but they had airtight alibis.

I know one thing is for sure. I will be using all my resources I have to find Megan and I will not be leaving LA until she is safe and found.

Three days later....

I decided to work here at my LA office until Megan is brought home safe. Being a plastic surgeon, and owning three of my own practices here, New York, and Miami, I can move around a lot more freely if need be. Rico showed up to my house here in LA when I was released from the hospital, I had a nasty gash on the side of my head and needed a couple of stitches.

Rico is so sweet and attentive to my needs. We met at a party in Miami, and we just clicked.

We talked all night about life and our careers. I knew who he was due to the fact that my younger sister was an adult film star, and they knew each other but didn't ever work together. The reason why they never worked together was because at the time Candice was dealing with a crazy big booty girl, and Candice didn't like doing male scenes when she was in a relationship.

Rico didn't care about what the media said about me, or judge me for my past. And don't get me started on the sex! He be beating my walls down and be having me like that dude in that tik tok video dancing to like that.

Being here in LA, a lot of my patients are different veres my patients in Miami or New York.

In Miami, it's boobs and booty, with the occasional nose job. But in New York it's mostly Botox and face lifts, here in LA it's all of the above.

The plastic surgery community is mostly male dominated with very few women. That's what made me want to be a plastic surgeon, we need more women in this field.

It's kind of crazy that you have all these women going to men to get their dream bodies or faces if you ask me.

I have nothing against the men in this field, hell my mentor was a male, and he trained me and guided me to be one of the best in the field. He was one of the few who had my back when I had my little scandal. The thing about it is people to this day are divided about if I did it or not, my whole thing about it is, if I did do it why would I tell the world? Of course I maintained my innocence in the public eye, but behind the scenes folks knew what, was what.

Looking over my schedule for the next couple of weeks, I see that I have the basic folks coming in for routine maintenance and also some new procedures. My phone rings and I see it's Candice, I answer and I see her dancing around her house to pound town singing about thuggin on her rounds. I shake my head at this girl she is so unserious, it's not even funny.

"What up hoe! Mama wanted me to call you and tell you that we are all going to be in LA, tomorrow and she is bringing Jamie with her" I frowned and sigh rolling my eyes. I'm not the biggest fan of my cousin Jamie, she gets on my everlasting nerves like you wouldn't believe.

She always wants to be the center of attention and always tries to one up me. I'm not a fan of copying me or competing with me , and there is no competition when it comes to me, because I am the competition and you could never be or beat me bitch!

Jaime is in med school and chose to be a plastic surgeon as well, and has let anyone know who would listen that I'm her big cousin. I don't mind having her back and I love her to death, she is a sweet girl, but just because I love you doesn't mean I always have to like you! When Jaime told me she wanted to be a plastic surgeon like me, I asked her why and she said "I want to be just like you" I had to let her know that I think it's wonderful that she wanted to follow my footsteps, but she needed to do this because she had a passion for it, not because she wanted to be a version of myself, because she would fail miserably.

She kind of got mad at me, and hasn't really spoken to me since. I personally don't lose sleep at night because she doesn't speak to me.

"Girl if she comes out here and get's on my nerves your mama is gonna to me mad at me and I don't really care, she knows how I feel about Jamie" I reply to Candice, and she laughs then says "girl your just mean as fuck and don't like anybody. But I know what you mean about her, she rubs me the wrong way sometimes, and she did have me feeling some type of way when she said she wanted to be like you and be a famous plastic surgeon minus the scandal"

That's another thing about Jamie that be having me all the way fucked up. She be steady throwing shots at me, and thinks that I won't say shit.

Candice and I talk for a little bit longer then we hang up. I get ready for my first patient of the day, and hear a knock on my door, then see Rico come into my office with a dozen of red roses in his hands. I smile and up then greet him with a kiss, then take the flowers from him, and thank him.

I sit back down in my chair behind my desk and ask him "what do I owe the pleasure of this visit today?" He smiles then says "I came to eat really quick" I smile stand up removing my skirt and thong, he didn't need to say shit else I already knew to assume the position!

Megan

Fuck my head hurts. I open my eyes and look around,I'm in a unfamiliar room with one of my ankles chained to a bed. I roll my eyes and run my hand down my face, I done got my black ass kidnapped! As I look around the big lavish room I notice the awards on the wall, and I laugh I know exactly who kidnapped me, and when he brings his ass into this room I promise you, on mary's little lamb I'm going to punch I'm straight in the face!

I hear the door open and look up at who walks thru the door. I frowned and noticed it was the cop that came to my house the other night.

I lean back and cross my arms over my chest and say "sir! If you wanted a private show, or wanted to play the kidnap fantasy. We could have made a date of it"

He rolls his eyes and laughs "I owed my cousin a favor so I brought you here to his house. Besides you are not my type, I'm gay!"

I smile and say "really?" Wow, my gay radar is off. Well you ever had some pussy?"

"I'm more than willing to let you have some of this good good if you let me go"

His laughs at my request then says "it's tempting but I'll pass"

I gasp and place my hand over my chest. I'm low key offended.

He then walks closer and sits on the bed, and says "by the way your friend is ok, and she like everyone is looking for you" I inhale and exhale, thank God Diana is ok. I know that she must be worried.

"So what's the plan? To keep me here so your cousin and sexually assault me?"

I asked the officer. He shakes his head and replies "just give him what he wants or he will kill everyone you love. He already took care of Rachel. My eyes widened and I scooted back closer to the headboard of the bed, then the one and only man of the hour walked in Drago.

Raise your hand if you knew Dargo did it!

Megan is still on her bullshit ....kidnapped and all lol

Not Candice thuggin on her rounds lmao

Rico told Diana "feed me seymore!" lmao