The Impaler!

Megan

Smack!!!

"Keep riding this dick just like that love"

Smack...!! Smack!!! Smack!!!

Zander groans out and he smacks my ass hard as I ride his cock like I'm in a rodeo. I feel myself about to cum and start bouncing up and down faster on Zanders cock as he thrusts up into my pussy with vigor.

As my climax hits me I hop off Zander's cock and engulf his thick long cock sucking my pussy juices off his dick. Zander then pulls me off his dick by my hair and positions me on all fours.

Zander groans sliding back into my tight hole pounding me deep and hard while pulling my hair with one and and slapping my ass with the other. Skin slapping and moans and groans is all that can be heard in my bedroom as Zander fucks me like he hates me, which is exactly how I like it.

"Oh fuck love Imma cum where do you want it slut!"

Zander groans out at me seething. I moan louder and keep throwing my ass back on his pelvis and say.

"I want it in my mouth daddy!"

Zander pulls out if my pussy and I get down on my knees on my carpet in my bedroom opening my eager mouth as Zander shoots his cum like waterfalls into my mouth.

"Fuck Megan. You really know how to snatch a man's soul from him"

Zander groans out as he falls back on my bed. I swallow all his juices licking my lips and crawl over to my bed and take his dick into my mouth sucking off all of the remaining cum and my pussy juices off his juicy thick long cock.

A couple of minutes later Zander is showering and getting ready to head to set to shoot his scene for the day he has scheduled with a really good friend of mine Lexis.

Lexis and I met through her mother who is my mentor Linda. Since then me and Lexis have been friends since then, she is a happy go lucky girl who likes to fuck em and leave em just like me.

Zander and myself have a arrangement. When he or I have a itch that needs to be scratched we call each other. Other than that we pretty much don't speak, he would like more but I dealing with that.

And what I mean by dealing with that is saying "dick only please and thank you!"

Not gonna cap if he brings up this relationship shit one more damn time I may need to find some new dick. I absolutely hate when people try to fix things that are not broken. The saying goes "if it aint broke don't fix it"

After Zander leaves my place. I shower and get ready to leave for the shoot for the day and head out. When I arrive to the set and head into my dressing room I see Linda waiting for me.

"There is my other favorite girl, are you ready for your solo scene today?"

Linda asks me as she pulls me into a hug with I accept and hug her back tightly.

"Yes ma'am pam I sure am"

I tell Linda and she smiles grabbing my hands and kissing them.

"Well great sweet baby remember my saying, if you stay ready you never need to get ready"

I smile and nod. Linda and I talk for a minute as I get ready for my scene as she leaves to walk out my dressing room she stops and goes "oh by the way our new investors are here on set and they will be watching our top performers scenes. No pressure baby, just go out there and fuck that camera disrespectfully like you always do"

I smile and blow her a kiss which she returns.

Words cannot describe how much respect I have for that woman. When I came to LA four years ago with a dream I knew no one out here. I met Linda in a open casting call for a girl on girl scene and she immediately took me under her wing.