Time and Distance (part 2)

One month later.....

Jameson

I have been away from LA and in Scotland for a month now, and I'm missing Megan like crazy. I have been keeping tabs on her and her comings and goings, I know that she may still be still upset with me and I accept that. Granted my apology was a little weak but at the time I didn't know what else to say at the time I'm not one to ever really apologize to anyone.

Since I have been gone Linda and I have spoken, and agreed to divorce.  I wasn't shocked at all that she agreed to the divorce, what did shock me is when she told me that her and Garth were never together. She went on to tell me that he was just using her as a cover up because he was trying to protect his girlfriend's privacy, and they were not ready for their relationship to become public at the time.

Garth goes through women like I go through cigars , which is a lot. I was in my feelings about the situation a little bit, it hurt that my own brother didn't feel like he could open up about his relationship with me. Fuck I really need to do better!

Now I'm at home office in Scotland going over paperwork and signing contracts, when Garth bust in my office like he owns the place.

"Sup big bro? I have someone I want you to meet my woman Heavenly"

I sit back in my chair crossing my arms as a beautiful woman I have seen before walks in my office. She waves and smiles then places one of her hands on her hip and tilts her head to the side then says "God is gonna get you if you keep messing with my friend. You are a grown ass man acting like a damn child! Either come correct or find yourself somewhere sir!"

I'm stunned by this feisty little woman's words but she is speaking nothing but facts. I know better than to argue back with a black queen, so I nod my head and say "yes ma'am"

She then smiles and walks closer to Garth kissing his lips, then turns back to me saying "now that I have said what I said I have to go pray because you're silly tail having brother made me cuss"ry6

Garth kisses her again as the feisty woman leaves my office and Garth turns back towards me smiling like a fat kid just got some cake. I honestly love this for my brother seeing him so head over heels for a woman, and I'm glad that this woman called Heavenly is making my brother happy. He is in love and, that is something that I have never experienced nor felt.  I can't help but feel a sense of loss and longing for a certain woman though hopefully I'm not too late to right my wrongs, I just need to come up with a plan.

After visiting with Garth I'm left alone with my thoughts. Out of nowhere I feel a sense of danger and unfortunately my mind goes to the woman that has plagued my mind since I have met her. I need to leave here ASAP and get to her quickly and in a hurry.

Back in the States

Megan

"Megs I cannot wait for you to meet her she is such a force to be reckoned with I think you guys would really get along"

Rico gushes over the phone as he tells me about this woman he has been seeing. I'm not gonna lie when Rico told me that he was seeing someone my heart hurt a little bit, but hey what can you do when you find your person. I'm genuinely happy for him and actually have heard of his girlfriend, she is a big deal in the medical field.

Diana Duncan, is her name and she is no joke. Born into generational wealth and privilege she graduated high school at 15, graduated college at 19 and medical school at 22 years old.

She is the go to person for plastic surgery. Her work is fabulous and also natural looking. She has done a lot of work on some of the girls in my industry as well as many other A list celebrities, she made headlines last year as she was named the one of the most awarded and respected plastic surgeons in the world.