Backstabbing Bitch

Megan

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?"

I asked Drago standing in front of me. He smiles then hands me some roses that he was holding then says "Lexis told me where you lived. I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were ok?"

Jesus be a fence. That all purpose flour havin ass bitch is really cruising for a bruisin.

Lexis knows how I feel when it comes to my privacy especially with being in the adult entertainment industry, but it's cool she is already on my lists anyway.

"Ok well I appreciate you checking up on me, and thank you so much for the flowers. I'm gonna just realx and chill so I'll catch you later ok?"

I tell Drago. He looks disappointed by my response but nods "ok love no problem, you have my number so if you need anything just give me a call. I will talk to you later"

Drago replies then kisses me on the cheek then retreats down my driveway to his car.

I shut my front door and lock it. I take the flowers that Drago brought me and place them on the kitchen counter and look under my sink for a vase. Once I grab a vase to put the flowers in, then pick up the flowers and place them in the vase, I notice that these flowers look damn near identical to the flowers that were in my dressing room over a month ago.

Now my Virgo is virgoing bad, because this cannot be a coincidence.

As I began to replay and go over everything in my head, I heard another knock on my front door that caused me to jump. I go over and look in the peep hole then roll my eyes thinking "this bitch" I open the door, Lexis stands there with a smile on her face.

"Hey girl! I just came to check up on you, and my mom sent me here to talk to you about some things" Lexis says as she just walks up in my house and sits on the couch. I laugh then walk and sit on the love seat that is directly opposite from her, Lexis smiles the her face drops as she goes "so first of all I just want to say that I love you like a sister and that I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. But my mom and myself think it's best to part ways with you until your cleared from being a suspect in Rachel's murder investigation, It's not personal at all Megs, it's just business"

I laugh and shake my head. Lexis looks at me with confusion plastered all over her all purpose flour havin ass face. I'm about to eat and leave no crumbs!

"So you brought your narrow ass over here to twist the knife like you were really doing something huh?"

Lexis tries to respond but I cut her ass off saying "girl bye! I know you probably manipulated your mama, and tried to make it seem like you were thinking about the business and everyone else but you weren't. I know that you have been dating and fucking  Zander"

Lexis eyes went wide when I said that, and I nodded my head and began to continue to eat her all purpose flour ass up.

"Yea bitch I know! I peeped when you said that your new dude only wanted you to do girl on girl scenes which is the same shit that Zander said to the last female he was dating, but it's cool I really don't give a damn that ya'll are together. Because you and I both know you're always and forever going to be his second choice, and as far as me being let go or whatever you want to call it that's cool"

I then stand up from the couch and make my way to the kitchen to get something to drink. I'm thirsty from devouring this alabaster bitch, "You know I also find it funny Lexis that my black ass is being let go, when it's on the record that I'm not the only one that Rachel's nasty ass gave an STI too. But like I said it's cool though, I need you to get your ass up and bust a motha fuckin move out my house"