Girl on Girl

Megan

I'm on set ready to shoot my scene with Sasha's sexy ass today and I'm just a little bothered. The last time I did a girl on girl scene the bitch gave me a STI, when I tell you I beat that white bitch ass like she stole something from me.

I cannot stand Rachel. The fact that she didn't give a damn about her health and jeopardized mine didn't sit well with me at all. Me being a virgo, we are very very paranoid about germs and spreading shit. So that bitch had my virgo, virgoing bad for a cool minute.

Had me looking at everyone like they were dirty when I knew everyone wasn't but her triffin ass. Today I'm working with Sasha and this is my first time working with her. We have been texting all morning about our scene and what we are gonna be doing, she wanted to try something new and explore a little bit which I'm totally game for.

Plus the girl is super fucking sexy. I didn't respond to Jamesons text, I actually blocked his number. I mean did he really think that whack ass apology was gonna fly with me.

Rico also texted me and let me know he was on his way back to New York. I actually was sad when he told me he was leaving, I was hoping to see him one more time before he left.

When I finally got on set and got in my dressing room, I noticed there was a big pretty ass bouquet of red and black roses on my dresser. I checked the card and it read "you will always be my favorite girl" This kind of thing is pretty normal for us adult stars, we usually get fan mail and gifts all the time. Some of them are sweet and some of them are downright disgusting and weird. I once got a boxed of used condoms with nut in them from a fan. I literally gagged and washed my whole entire body twice.

After getting ready in my dressing room I head over to set. This scene we are shooting today is titled "Slutty Sorority Sister's" When I get to set I see that Sasha is already there talking with the director about the scene and also I notice that there is a couple male actors hanging around which includes Braun and Drago. This is something that happens a lot, most of the male actors like to watch our scenes, but some have been kicked off set because they be so quick to whip their dicks out or will making noise and shit.

I shake my head and laugh at how the men are looking so eager for the scene to start. Sasha makes her way over to me smiling from ear to ear and goes "hey girl! You ready to slut me out"

Sasha has such a bubbly personality and it's honestly refreshing and so cute. I smile and laugh then say "let's get to it!"

(Ya'll already know......We going in for the kill!!!)

"Fuck baby keep eating that pussy, your gonna make me cum all over your pretty face"

Sasha moans out as she bucks her hips into my face as I finger fuck her pussy and suck on her clit. I start fingering her faster as I feel her tight walls contract on my finger, then I smack her pussy causing her to squirt all over my face. She moans out "Fuck yes" And grabs her boobs, biting her sexy ass bottom lip. Her legs shake as I smack her pussy again, licking up all her sweet cum. Her hips buck again as I finish licking up her sweet cream, I remove my face from her pussy and give it a kiss, and start kissing up her sexy ass body.

I kiss and suck her sweet skin as I finally reach her titties making sure to lick and suck her nipples. After kissing and licking, and sucking on her nipples I move up, kissing her neck and finally make my way to her face. I grab her jaw tightly making her open her mouth and stick my tongue in her mouth making her moan in mine.

As we both kiss. I use my hands to palm her titties and grind my wet pussy into her's.

Sasha moans in my mouth then says "let me taste you please"