Race Against Time

Jameson

These last few days for me have been a nightmare. With Megan missing and no leads, all the bullshit going on with Linda, and Lexis.

I have been working with the police, and also called in a couple of favors to old friends to help find Megan. Whomever took her was offly stupid, Megan makes a terrible kidnap victim, Whomever took her, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her back!

Between trying to find Megan, and dealing with the other two women in my life I'm exhausted mentally, and emotionally.

Lexis has been bitching to me about Megan cutting her out of her life, and Linda has been crying about losing her funding and investor all together.

Now with me pulling her funding and also the other investors leaving she is now contesting our divorce. I had an iron clad prenup, so the fact that she is trying to draw this process out is infuriating to me. Lexis also told me that she and her boyfriend Zander eloped, like I cared, at the moment we are not speaking because I told her she made a huge mistake and that he was only using her. She called me a hater, and me that I was a sorry excuse of a father.

I could care less about her tantrums. I was more pressing issues on my hands, like finding Megan. Just hang on a little while longer for me, Megan. I will find you! I promise.

Megan

Jameson places soft wet kisses all over my skin, as he caresses every part of my body. The sweet sound of HER take you there plays in the background, as Jameson, and I explore each other's bodies. My body feels like it's in a state of nirvana, Jamesons kisses have sparks shooting straight to my coochie. I'm dripping like a broke sink in a broken down apartment.

I moan out loudly as I feel Jamesons tip graze my sensitive clit. I reach between our bodies to place his cock in me and I feel something wet splash over my face and like that Jameson is gone, and I'm met with the unpleasant sight of an angry Drago.

"I know you just didn't toss water on me?" I shout at him and try to get up from the bed to hit him. He smiles then laughs saying "yes I did. You were being disrespectful, by calling out that old ass man's name in my house, and I will not tolerate disrespect!"

I frown then laugh and reply with "fool who the fuck do you think you are the dream police? I can do whatever I want in my sleep, to whomever I want in my sleep!"

Dargo shakes his head and kisses his teeth.

"Megan understand me, and understand me well. You will not ever be with that old man, I will kill you before I let another man have what's mine"

I lean my head to the side and really examine this psycho single white male in front of me. It's a shame he is the wrong kind of crazy, I don't give a got damn what or who I have to do I'm getting out of here by any means necessary.

It's time for me to tap into my inner cerebral assassin and play the game. I inhale and exhale the smile up at him and say "ok alpha you win. I will behave"

Drago

I'm shocked by Megan's response and surrender. I know she has something up her sleeve so I will watch her like a hawk, I had some cash stashed away and had a buddy of mine lend me his private jet. I'm just waiting for the call that the jet is fueled so we can leave the country, I have waited this long to get Megan all to myself and I will not let anything or anyone get in the way of my happily ever after with Megan. I almost lost my shit when I went to check on her and she was having a sex dream about that old ass man, I don't understand what she sees in him. When Megan saw me last night she had some choice words for me, and called me an "alabaster trout mouth, snaggletooth white nationalist" She has a mouth on her, I have always known that. It infuriates me that she would rather choose that old man over me, I don't understand it, why?

He is old and I bet he can't even get it up. I'm willing to get brutal with Megan and use force if need be, like I told Megan I will kill her before I let that old man or any man have what's mine!

Megan

"Alexa call 911!"

I shout and wait for the line to ring only to hear "the number you requested is disabled"

"Alexa! Your fucking up girl!" I yell out. "I'm sorry what was that?"

Alexa responds back. I'm about to fuck Alex up for real, I sigh and lean back. I can't give up and I haven't given up, I just let Dargo think I did and that I surrendered.

I was tempted to try and dislocate my ankle or break it to get out of here, but the chain is too thick. I don't give a damn about walking around for a while like I run somebody's boat, as long as I'm out of this room and away from Drago's single psycho white havin ass!

At least I have Alexa. But she ain't really helpful for shit besides music, I guess. I shout then throw a pillow and say "Alexa be useful for once and play no statements by Scarlip"

I have to keep my mind right, and I need some thug shit to do so. Dargo is about to fuck around and find out, fucking with me!

As the song plays, I say a silent prayer, and whisper "someone find me soon"

I'm from a place where they don't do know rattin

Double update!!!

Megan about to tap into her inner Triple HHH!