Time and Distance

Megan

Can you believe that, that alabaster fool had the nerve to try to commend me to come to his office like he is king dinga ling around this mother fucker. I sure the fuck did tell his petty ass to get somebody else to do it and I meant that shit, I'm not about to let a man play in my face like he owns me.

This is exactly why I say I don't do love or dating.I'm too damn grown to be letting a man or any man get under my skin like Jameson seems to be. No other man that I have fucked has ever tried to pull some bullshit on me like Jameson has, because they know I wouldn't be affected by it, in turn they would have been hurting their own feelings.

But Jameson seems to be able to get right to the source of my nerves and royally piss me off.

Maybe I have feelings for the Scottish fool?

Nope the devil is a lie!

I will not allow myself to even entertain that thought. After I walked away from Jameson, I went to my dressing room and got dressed and packed up my shit quick fast and in a hurry. I didn't want to stick around for him to try to corner me in anyway.

Speeding through LA traffic I make it home in under an hour. Sitting my purse on my kitchen counter, I strip out my clothes and head straight into my bedroom and head into my bathroom to shower. After showering and oiling my body up, I hear my phone ping meaning I have a text message walking over and grabbing my phone I read the message and laughed loudly. I text the person back and tell them to come over at 8pm, It's 2pm now so that gives me enough time to eat and take me a nap.

Jameson

I fucked up!

I went about this with Megan the wrong fucking way. I approached her like she was just some random. Even after finding out about her past, I treated her like shit.

I need to give her space and apologize. I have some business to handle overseas that will take me away from LA for about a little over a month, hopefully the distance between us will give me a better idea of how to approach her and also let her cool down.

I also need to talk with Linda about our marriage, at this point there is no point in us being married. Hell we have even had sex with each other in over four years.

Hopefully the distance and time will make a difference in me being able to have a shot with Megan my ebony goddess.

Unknown Pov

I saw how the old ass man was looking at meg. He has me all the way fucked up if he thinks, I will let him get anywhere near my meg's. I have wanted to be with Megan since I first laid eyes on her, but she told me she doesn't date. I will admit when she told me that I was a little bummed out but I still got to work with her and when those camera's come on she is mine and no one else's, hopefully my plan to keep Jameson away from Megan continues to work.

That's right I was the one who pushed Rachel up on Jameson. I knew her and Megan had major beef after Rachel gave Megan an STI.

I will never forget that day as long as I live. We all have to get tested every three months, and Megan had just came back from visiting her best friend Callie, who had just given birth to her baby. The next day Megan had a scene with Rachel, they had got along for the most part but a week later that changed we all were tested and Megan ended up with a STI, she hadn't done a scene with anyone that previous week  or anyone but Rachel.

When I tell you Megan whooped her ass like she stole something from her. It was like watching Camilla from bad girls club whoop that one girls ass!

Megan ended up getting off with a warning, but Rachel was fined 250,000 and was banned from doing scenes for a while. Rachel actually just came back and was told if she tested positive for anything at all she would be banned from working in our industry.

Rachel is a total pill head. So it was easy to convince her to push up on Jameson in exchange for some pills, hopefully Rachel can keep Jameson's attention for a little while longer while I try to finally shoot my shot with Megan, but the way Jameson acted today and yesterday I don't know how long Rachel will be able to keep him distracted.

Megan

Smack!!!

"Take this dick Megan!"

Rico groans in my ear has he fucks me hard and fast in the shower. Rico texted me earlier and asked  the typical fuck boy statement "wyd" I told him to come over later and so we can fuck.

Rico has been retired now for about a year and a half. He walked away because he wanted to try something else, he made his millions and was able to now do just about whatever he wanted. We fuck from time to time when he is in town, He moved back east not too long after he retired, I figured he would be hitting me up because I did a scene with Braun earlier.

Call it woman's intuition.

"Fuck Rico I'mma cum fuck I'm gonna cum"

I moan as Rico picks me up by my ass and plows into my pussy fucking me through my climax.

"Fuck Megan I missed fucking this pussy, it's so tight and wet"

Rico whispers in my mouth right before he slides his tongue in my mouth. I feel his dick twitch inside  my pussy meaning he is close to cumming. We have been fucking in the shower for the last 45 minutes. Rico had me in the air holding the wall as he beat my pussy from the back, he also had me touching my toes as he spread my ass open giving me backshots for the Gods!

One of the reasons a bitch is so got damn limber is because of yoga and Rico, but I can't forget about Drago either because he be having my legs split  like I'm a Dallas cowboy cheerleader.

"Fuck Megan here it comes baby I'm cum all in this tight pussy"

Rico groans as he changes the angle of his strokes hitting my g-spot triggering another climax from me. "Oh shit" I moan as I cum as my legs shake in Rico strong arms, and Rico groans cumming hard in my pussy.

Rico slips out of my pussy and sits me down on my feet, then slaps my ass saying "best pussy I have ever had and is always worth me taking a red eye out to LA"

I laugh and playfully slap his chest and begin to wash my body.

Rico hangs out with me for a while and we catch up and talk. He is the only man that I have sex with that I actually have conversations with like on a different level, I think it's because he retired and I'm really curious as to what life is like after porn.

After hours of talking Rico leaves. I surprised myself by asking if he wanted to stay the night, but he said that he promised Braun that he would hit some clubs with him.

I was actually sad when he left. After Rico left I turned in for the night, I have a girl on girl scene tomorrow with an upcoming girl by the name of Sasha Marie. I have been excited to work with her because she is down to try new things and very eager to please, as I hop in bed and turn on Netflix on my tv to fall asleep to The Family Business. My phone Vibrates, I pick it up and look at the message and it reads "I'm so very sorry lass" I roll my eyes and place my phone on the charger thinking "yea you sorry alright sorry as hell!"

Like I said I'm going with the flow on updating lol....

What's going on with Rico and Megan???

Who is the unknown Pov??

And Rachel is a dirty Birdy!!

Rico