P.I.M.P

Jameson

"Fuck"

I groan out as the cute little blonde sucking my cock swallows all of my cum. She releases my dick from her mouth and smiles up at me winking and proceeds to walk out of my office.

I needed a realse after meeting the ebony goddess that is Megan. My cock was so hard watching that machine fuck her tight little pussy, and those sex ass moans coming out of her mouth had me ready to cum right then and there. When my wife Linda came to me about investing in her company I saw it as a solid business plan and also an opportunity to expand my portfolio.

Maybe even get my pole greased from time to time. For those who are wondering Linda and I have an open marriage and have since we were married over twenty years ago.

Linda got pregnant from some random fuck boy and I have raised Lexis as if she was my own. I never wanted to have children but Lexis was an exception to that rule. I fell in love with that little girl the moment she was born and swore that I kill anyone who would harm her or her mother.

I met Linda at a party twenty years ago and we hit it off instantly. We become steady fuck buddies and over time developed a some what relationship with each other. The only reason we married was because I needed a wife to take over my fathers company at the time and there was a clause stating that I needed to be married.

Linda was more than willing to marry me and we agreed then that our marriage we be open. I agreed to be discreet and she agreed as well.

When it came to Linda's business I stayed out of it. She is a grown woman and knows how to handle her self and her business, I only ever offer her words of wisdom when she ask me other than that we live separate lives. But all that changes now that I have invested in her company, I definitely will make my presence know around here.

Me investing in Linda's business was great timing for me, because I was in the process of relocating my headquarters from Scotland to the United States. I deal in fire arms and cyber security, my family has been one of the biggest dealers in fire arms for years.

The cyber security unit was added to our expanding company a little over 15 years ago. I decided to move the headquarters from Scotland to the United States to expand my customer base in a ever changing market.

Who would have thought that making these changes I would stumble upon the sexiest woman I have seen in my life. I could tell she was nervous by my presence which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Megan may not know now but she will soon know she will be mine.

After watching her scene and getting a much needed blow job. I instructed my assistant Daniel to find me everything on Megan, I need to know everything there is to know about my ebony goddess. I want to know who she has dealings with and what she likes and dislikes.

Linda may object to me pursing Megan, but I will have to remind her about her dealings with my brother Garth.

I have knew that Linda and Garth have been spending time together for the last six months. I honestly didn't care though once again we have an open marriage and Linda does have some good pussy. I was actually shocked because for the longest I was under the impression that my brother preferred company of the same gender, not that I have a problem with that, but it did take me for surprise when my security unit notified me of Linda's and Garth's involvement.

As I sit at my desk going over the contracts of the actors and actress signed to Linda's company, my assistant walks in and hands me everything he found on Megan. I dismiss him and as he walks out of my office Garth comes strolling in my office taking a seat on my couch.

"Greetings big brother, congrats on the new investment. Maybe you can hook me up with one of your girls"

Garth says as he leans against the couch, I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"This is not your personal candy store Garth, and your a grown ass man. Find your own pussy on your own"

Garth laughs at my statement holding his hands up  surrounding.

"Speaking of candy, who is this Megan chick?"

I snap my head towards my brother giving him the most deadly glare I can muster. "She is one of the top stars here and most importantly too you she is off limits!"

I seeth at Garth. His eyes widened and he nods in understanding.

Garth stays for a while and updates me on business and the outstanding orders. After a while he leaves, probably to go have a quick fuck with Linda or whomever else he is fucking

I study over all of Megan's information and I come across sealed documents. What I go on to read breaks my heart but also explains why she is the way she is.

Three chapters in less than 24 hours!!

What was in those sealed documents?

Questions...comments....emotional outburst????

Y'all are gonna need tissue for this next chapter...

Garth