01 - Rude Arrival

A/N - Before anything gets truly started, Hi! I don't have a regular schedule, so please bear with me!
y/n means 'your name'. l/n means 'last name'. You are an only child (muggleborn). In Gryffindor. And in year 6. Enjoy!!! <3

----------

TW: Burns

----------

I step up to the burrow where Mrs. Weasley invited me after George begged me to stay the summer. Though having to spend it with his twin?... Nightmare fuel.

After a light knock on the door, it flung open, and I was met with a groggy Ron. Though, one couldn't blame him. It was obnoxiously early for a normal summer's day at eight o'clock..

"Hey, Ron." I waved.

Ron blinked before giving a funny sounding, "'ello.'

"Is that y/n, Ron?" Mrs. Wealsey hollered from what I could only assume was the kitchen. Ron nodded and shouted a slurred, 'yes' before Mrs. Wealsey came to the door and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Helo, y/n, dear! Please! Come in! Come in! The twins have been quite impatient. Well. Mainly George. Fred's seemed off all day, but oh well." She chuckled. "Fred! George!" She turned around and was almost immediately shoved out of the way so George could get to me.

I giggled as George wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, and brought me into the house. Fred followed with my bags and threw them onto the floor with a crash and a sly smirk.

"We missed you, y/n!" George stepped back and smiled.

I chuckled and sat myself on the couch. "Thanks for letting me stay, Mrs Weasley. I know you have much coming up with the Quidditch World Cup."

"Oh please, dear. Call me Molly. And actually, about the cup..." She smiled at the twins.

Fred looked at me with a grimace before handing me a slip of paper. "Mum wanted you to experience it for yourself. She didn't want to come anyway." He shoved the paper into my hand with a disgusted look on his face.

I look at the ticket, and my mouth drops. "No way! Actually?!" I looked at the both of them with a smile of pure glee.

"Absolutely, anything for you, darling!" George said with a wink.

A light trot came by the stairs, and when I turned and saw Ginny, her mouth fell open without a word before she also came running at me for a hug.

"Oh! I've missed you! Living with all these boys is so hard!" She said.

"Hey!" The twins said in unison, causing a fit of giggles from Ginny and I.

----------

"The food was delicious, Mrs. Wea- Molly." My cheeks flushed at my mistake.

Molly chuckled before replying, "Thank you, y/n. Why don't you go up with the twins to their room while I clean up."

"Would you like help cleaning up?"

"Oh, no, dear. I've got it. Plus, we have magic to do the rest."

I nodded in understanding before George grabbed one of my wrists and dragged me up the stairs to his and Fred's room.

There were the twins' bunks and, on the other side, a cot. My trunks had already been laid out on my bed.

"Welcome to your room!" George said.

Fred just nodded and sat on his bunk (the bottom one). Fred laid down and glared at the bottom for George's bunk.

"You're only here because my git of a brother wanted you here. I couldn't care less if you were dead, you hear me, l/n?"