03 - Camp WEEZLY

A/N - y/m/n = your mother's name

----------

TW - mentions of death

----------

"Has everyone got their things packed?!" Aurthur hollers from a floor above before coming down and putting on his hat.

"Yep!" We all say in unison.

"Right. Now. It's going to be a bit of a walk." Aurthur starts.

"Sorry, Mr. Weasley, did you just say 'walk'? Are we walking to the Quidditch World Cup?" I ask, thoroughly confused.

"No, you dense leprechaun. We're going to a port-key. A teleportation device." Fred enunciated his words like I'm a two year old.

Which I'm not.

I look at Aurthur, pretending he was the one that told me it was a port-key. "Ooooh. Okay. Got it." I say, giving a thumbs up.

I notice everyone staring at each other, glancing between Fred and I. Aurthur at Molly, Harry at Ron, Hermione at Ginny, George at Bill, then Charlie at Percy.

"Right." Aurthur says, trying to diffuse the awkward silence. "Let's go then. We're picking up a family friend along the way."

"Psssst y/n, slip this into your backpack." George says, placing a small sack of the tongue toffee's the twins used on Dudley earlier.

My mouth popped open, but I couldn't say no to George, so I shut it again.

"Accio prank candies." Molly says. The candies in the twins' pockets were emptied, and then the sack from my bag was taken out, drawing Molly's eye.

"Really y/n? I truly thought you were better than this... You're moving to Ginny and Hermione's room once you get back, you hear me?" She scolded.

I nodded sheepishly before she quickly lectured the twins before ushering us out of the house.

Arthur leaves, and we all follow.

I follow closely behind the twins. Bill, Charlie, and Percy were all able to apparate, so they got to the camp, so they got their "beauty sleep" and slept in. The rest of us weren't so blessed.

I took a step, and my foot slipped in a puddle of mud, sending me falling backward. A rough hand caught me, and I looked up to see Fred, looking at me sternly.

"Watch your step next time, won't you?" He let annoyance slip into his tone.

I shot daggers at him with my eyes. He smirked and dropped me, forcing me to land in the mud.

"Oops." He said.

"Oh, you -" I grabbed a handful of mud and smeared it on his face, giving me enough time to run from him.

I giggled as I watched him wipe the dirt from his face before turning to me, his face red with anger.

"You better run." George whispered to me, and I took off, running towards an old oak tree.

I climbed the tree and slipped but was caught by a helpful hand. I looked up and saw a familiar Hufflepuff.

"Oh! Hey Ced!" I greeted him. Cedric Diggory and I were friends from school. Study partners. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a teeny bit of a crush on him.

"Hey. How have you been?" He asked, a smile playing at his lips.

"Oh, y'know. Running from my mortal enemy. The usual." I chuckled.

"I see..." He looked down, and we watched Fred turn his head left and right, looking for me.

"Amos!" Aurthur greeted Cedirc's father. "Kids, this is Amos Diggory. And his son -"