10 - They did not age well

●Fred's POV●

"y/n~?" George mewled, "When will you be done our potion?" 

"George. I love you, but you have to be patient." she reassured my brother. Why couldn't she say that to me? Why did he get praise?

-

October thirtieth. 

The other schools were to be arriving today. How exciting. I walked beside George on his left, while y/n and Lee were on his right. I watched y/n through my peripherals. Was she always that pretty? 

I shook the thought out of my head and realized they were all already ten feet ahead of me in the courtyard. Stupid thoughts getting the best of me. How dare they. 

"On your left." I said as I walked past George and turned around, walking backwards in front of him.

"y/n, you do have the potion ready, yeah?" I angled finger guns at her.

She chuckle an that hint of a laugh. that hint of a smile made me smirk in triumph. "Yes. It's ready. Bottled and in your dorm. On your night tables." She nodded- "I feel like I've said this at least ten times already."

"Yes, probably. I wouldn't hold it against them to forget something when it comes to you." Lee giggled, bringing a small smile to George's face. I arched my eyebrows, glancing between the two. y/n clearly had the same thought as she flipped her head to look at Lee. Then George. Then back at Lee.

She laughed that sweet melody I crave every year. "I'm honored?" y/n looked over at Lee, a confused smile plastered across her face.

"What? I'm just saying what every guy thinks. You're freaking gorgeous!" Lee gestured to her, stopping and widening his stance, bending his knees and folding out his arms.

I went to open my mouth, but shut it again as I fell back into step beside George. He nudged me, causing me to stumble over. Luckily I caught myself and immediately pushed him back into y/n. "Sorry, y/n." I grinned at her, then glared at my twin. "Prick." I mumbled under my breath.

A gasp came from a student behind us, drawing all of our attention. She stared out at the Black lake. Lee was the first to follow her wide-eye gaze. "The lake!" He exclaimed and ran to the courtyard's edge, pointing at the lake.

We all rushed to the stone wall, looking over it. Lee hopped onto George's back.

Was George blushing?

y/n stood on her toes, wanting to actually see.

"You're a bit small." I smiled.

"Piss off." She shoved me away.

"Alright, alright." I chuckled and backed off.

y/n stood still and tapped her foot impatiently. She huffed and stared at the wall. She dug her foot into a nook of the stone and hoisted herself up. She stood in the edge and stared down at me.

"Who's small now?" She asked, smiling, standing above me.

I grin and go to yank her by the ankle, but then I see a whirlpool form in the lake. I stare at it with my jaw slacked.

A huge boat floated up from the whirlpool. No way... That was Drumstrang... Wow... Y/n stood in equal amounts of shock and amazement. Less than a second later, y/n gasped and looked at the sky. At first it was a shiny speck, but it slowly grew. And grew. Coming closer by the second. 

y/n watched in amazement as the figures of six Pegasus pulling a carriage landed on the ground. Those were the Beaux Batons pupils. 

McGonagall ran outside and ushered all of us students inside, not letting us get a good look at the other two schools.