04 - Ireland vs. Bulgaria

A/N - y/e/c = your eye color. y/h/c = your hair color. Enjoy!

----------

I woke up bright and early, putting in some nicer clothes for the game. Denim coveralls, a red knit sweater, and black boots with a two inch heel.

I stepped outside the tent where Ginny and Hermione were talking with the twins.

"Wow! Cute! I love it!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Thanks, Gin!" I gave her a quick side hug before looking at Hermione. She gave an approving smirk.

When I looked at the twins. George was staring at Fred as he stared at me with his mouth slightly agar.

George chuckled before using his hand to shut Fred's mouth.

Fred blinked rapidly. "Excuse me? No. You are not wearing that to the Quidditch game."

"She can wear what she wants, you jerk." Ginny smacked him upside the head.

George cleared his throat. "So uh... who's up for exploring?"

Ginny immediately perked up, raising her hand and jumping about. "Me! Hermione, too! Oh! And y/n!"

"Right-O. Exploring it is!" George said. He walked up to my and offered his arm, "Shall we?"

I giggled. "We shall." I looped my arm through his, and we walked.

●Fred's POV●

George turned as he linked arms with y/n and looked at me before winking and mouthing,'you wish'.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. Did I like her? Yes. Did I want to like her? Absolutely not! No. I couldn't fall in love with her. Could I? No.

It wasn't my fault she just had these pretty y/e/c eyes. Or gorgeous y/h/c hair that shone in the light like the halo of an angel forced to surrender to earth's hell.

That most certainly wasn't my fault that when the sun caught her eyes, they glowed with brilliance, rapidly becoming my favorite color. Or how her hair took on a mind of its own in the wind, creating its own unique, elaborate dance across her skin. Godric, she was gorgeous and she didn't even know it.

No! No, Freddie! Not- NO! You cannot fall for her.

I watched as her and Ginny ran up to a tender and bought some green and white face paint. Then some Irish pins and flags. The smile that danced across y/n's lips had me in a choke-hold... Merlin. The way her eyes lit up and hide behind her smile. She always said she hated it but I chose to disagree. Her smile could send a shock-wave of joy throughout a room of pure despair.

"So..." George snuck up behind me, "You sure you don't like her, eh? Not even the tiniest bit?"

This caught me off guard, bringing me back to the reality where I stood watching y/n, and not actually there beside her. I stammered, "No, uh. Wait. Yes? No? Yes. Definitely, yes." My cheeks flushed moving the blood to my ears and sweat to my palms.

George chuckled, clapping my back before grabbing the face paint forcefully from y/n and running off with her quick on his tail.

●Reader's POV●

I laughed as George dragged me into the boys' rooms.

"Right. Stripes. But I want Ginny to do it. You do Fred's makeup." George shoved me backward, and a rough hand caught me by my lower back.

"Careful." I heard Fred snarl from behind me.

I huffed and turned, forcing him to sit. "How do you want it?" I asked, holding the face paint in one hand while the other rested on my hip.