02 - Almost drowned, but okay

I woke up to the youngest of the Weasley's, Ginny, jumping on my bed. "Good morning, big sis!" She giggled, using her nickname for me.

"'Morning, Gin." I sat up and wrapped her in a hug, the smell of pancakes wafting up my nose.

"Mum's cooking breakfast. You're the last awake. After eating, some of the boys are going to pick up Harry." She said.

"Ooooh Harry, huh?" I teased, her cheeks going bright red. I had only ever seen Harry a few times at school when Ginny would point him out. We never really talked much. "Don't worry, I'm just Teasing." I giggle, getting up and ready for the day.

I hope down the stairs, two at a time, and come to a halt as Bill and Charlie fight each other with tables.

George sees me and pats the seat beside him in between him and Fred.

I sigh and sit as Molly hands me a plate of blueberry banana pancakes. "Wow. Thank you, Molly." I smile.

"No problem, dear." She smiles and goes to the boys, still clashing tables together. "Oi! Stop that right this instant!" She says just as a leg breaks off Bill's table and hurdles toward me.

With a quick swipe, Fred's hand darts out and catches it. "I only did that because of mum standing right there. Next time. I'm letting it hit you." He throws the wooden leg at Bill, who attaches it back to the table, apologizing to his mother.

"Right. Let's head off, shall we?" Authur asks, looking at the twins and Ron.

"We picking up Harry?" I ask.

George nods, "Can she come too?" He asks his father.

"I don't see why not." Aurthur smiles at me.

"Right-o. Grab a handful of floo powder and repeat after me, 'Four, Privet Drive.'" Aurthur says, holding a pot of floo powder. "Ron. You first." Aurthur moves and lets Ron into the large fireplace.

"Four, Privet Drive." He throws the floor powder and gets engulfed by green flames.

"y/n, you're next."

I nod and grab a handful of the powder, throwing down as I say Harry's address. The green tingles my body, and now I'm in a dark room.

"Who's that?" Ron asks from in the dark.

"Just me." I say before to identical pops come through the fire.

I'm pressed against the wall by one of the twins, I can vaguely make out a face and see it glaring at me.

"You put me here." I shove my finger into his cheat, purposely digging in my nail.

With another pop, Aurthur came through the portal, baffled by the darkness. "Right. Back up." He says before blasting the wall down to reveal Harry, his aunt and uncle, along with a very frightened Dudley.

I chuckled at Mr. Dursley's reaction. His face was beat red as he stared at the cracked and crumbled bricks as dust wafted from them, giving the room a slight daze.

"Aurthur Weasley, here for Harry." Aurthur offers his hand and Mrs. Dursley looks like she's about to faint as the clutches onto my Dursley.

Aurthur takes his hand away and wipes it on his pants.

"Right. Fred, George, go get Harry's things. Ron, you too." Aurthur commands and his children oblige.

As Fred and George walk by, George winks and purposely drops a bag of candy onto the carpeted floor. He pretends to panic and pick them up, strategically leaving one by Dudley's foot.

I looked and saw the candy, immediately recognizing it as one of their tongue growth candies. Of course, they'd do something like this. They knew the Dursley's fell on a strict diet, and poor old Dudley wouldn't be able to help himself to a sweet.