05 - Viktor, I love- Shit.

----------

TW - cults, gore, alcohol

----------

The party along the camp grounds was intense. People cheered for Ireland, and we cheered with... From in our own tent.

Arthur went to go celebrate with Amos and Cedric, which left the Weasley's, Harry, Hermione, and I to celebrate.

Bill grabbed some beers and placed them on the table in the tent. I gladly took one, and so did George, Charlie, Bill, and even Hermione. Though, she only had half.

Ron stood on the table with a beer in his hand. "There's no one like Krum!" He said.

"Krum? Krum! KRuM! kRUm!" The twins walked around Ron, flapping their arms like wings, causing a fit of laughter. They started singing a love song dedicated to Krum with Harry, causing yet another fit of laughter amongst everyone.

Within the hour, I had a little too much to drink and was loving it.

A good muggle song turned on, courtesy of Hermione's muggle radio, and Bill looked at me and placed out his hand like a gentleman. "May I have this dance, m'lady?"

I giggled and took his hand, "You may." I stood, and we began twirling and jumping along to the music.

George stood and took my hand, stealing me from Bill and taking over for the next song.

When the song ended, I sat down with a loud sigh, tired and out of breath.

"Anyone want more beer?" I asked, clapping my hand on my thigh, standing up and going to the fridge, and stumbling. George and Bill raised their hands, and I giggled at their enthusiasm. "Alright!" I grabbed three beers and cracked them open. Just as I was going to take a sip, my drink got snatched from my hands.

I looked at the culprit and saw Fred staring at me. "y/n. You've had too much to drink."

I frown, wondering why he took my drink. "No, I haven't..."

"y/n. Five beers. Going on six -" He wished my bottle that he held - "isn't healthy."

"It's fine~" I giggled and reached for the drink only for him to hold it farther away from me.

I looked at the door as shouts of laughter turned into shouts of terror. That I mistook for singing and fun.

"Sounds like the Irish are getting their pride on." I clapped.

Arthur ran into the tent. "Bill, Charlie, Percy! With me. George, you're in charge. Get Ginny and y/n to safety!"

The twins nodded, George seeming to sober up instantly. Fred grabbed my hand and ran out of the tent. George had Ginny while the golden trio followed closely behind.

We ran out of the tent and fire caught onto some tents while screams rose from the crowds.

I tripped over a root and fell, forcing my hand out of Fred's. Pain struck my head as people began to trample me.

I quickly stood, grabbing my forehead and gathering my surroundings. I looked around and - behind a tent on the main trail - stood a crowd of people in masks while the muggle campground owner and whom I could only assume was his family, floated above the masked group's heads.

I hid behind a mildly intact tent, hiding from the terrifying group, clutching my bleeding, throbbing forehead.

By the time they left, another man came and cackled, shooting a spell with his wand into the sky.

I gasped as a cloudy skull formed with a snake sliding out of the skull's jaw. The dark mark... I backed up as a hand grabbed my wrist, causing me to yell out in fear.

I turned and saw a familiar head of hair. Fred. He dragged me over to a clearing where the rest of the Weasley's stood.

I saw Ginny and ran up to her. "Are you okay?!" I asked, placing my hands on he cheeks, then shoulders.

"y/n, I'm fine... the question is, are you?" She asked, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Yeah... Oh, thank you, Ginny." I wrap her in a hug.

"I don't understand why you're thanking me. Fred did the saving." She said, gesturing to Fred, who was frantically talking to his twin and father.

●Fred's POV●

"I lost her, Dad! I couldn't leave her out there." I put my head in my hands.

"You still shouldn't have run after her like that! That was incredibly idiotic! You do know you could have lost your life, right?" Dad said.

"I know. I know. But she could have died too, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she died." I looked at y/n who cupped Ginny's cheeks.

"That was stupid, to say the least. You are my son. You should know better by now!" Dad raised his voice an octave.

"Dad... I think he did the right thing. He cares for her tons, Dad." George said.

Dad sighed, "Be lucky she's still here because of you. For that, Im grateful. Just never do something like that again." And looked at y/n. When I looked too, she was looking at me. Before I knew it, she walked up to me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Fred." She said.

I awkwardly patted her and pushed her away. "It's whatever. It's fine. Whatever." I said, flustered, but coming off angry.

George chuckled and sighed beside me, clapping me on the back as y/n went to talk to the Golden Trio. "Smooth, dear brother. Real smooth."

"Oh, piss off." I poked him in the side while staring at y/n with a soft smile playing at my lips.

----------

A/N - was this a short chapter? Yes. Was it action-y enough for you? I don't know. Am I sorry? No <3
I just had to post a chapter today as it's the twins' birthday!!!! See you Friday, Darlings