Chapter 11

"BEN! JEFF!" You screamed as you chased BEN down the stairs. Jeff wasn't too far behind him and they skidded around the banister.

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!" you shouted and raced after them into the kitchen. They found themselves pinned between the wall and the fridge, laughing and gasping for air.

"You know," you grinned and lifted your cleaver, admiring it, "I've been dying to try this out on someone."

"You can have BEN!" Jeff laughed and pushed him forward. BEN yelped and squirmed back into the small space.

"I've died once already, I'm not interested in doing it again!" BEN screeched and pushed Jeff out. "Age before beauty!"

You pushed Jeff against the wall and brought the cleaver down, burying the axe in the wall beside him. "Don't you ever come in my room again!"

"Was that supposed to scare me?" Jeff laughed and turned to see his reflection in the cleaver.

"No," you shrugged, "but the chunk of your hair I just chopped off is."

A horrified look passed over the pale killer's face and he bolted to the bathroom, screeching all the way there.

You and Ben exchanged a high five before you politely asked him to stay out of your room. A few minutes later, Jeff emerged from the bathroom looking both relieved and furious.

"That was not funny!" He cried and took a seat beside BEN at the kitchen island.

"Well neither was you hiding in my closet and BEN floating around in my laptop!"

"Speaking of that," BEN smirked, "you should really post those fanfictions online somewhere."

"YOU DIDN'T," you screamed.

"Oh, but I did," BEN grinned.

"I'm never playing video games with you again," you pouted, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Suit yourself," BEN shrugged. "I'll just play with Jeff and Toby."

"Have fun," you smiled sweetly.

"Ugh," Ben shuddered, "Don't be so nice. It's gross."

"Hey!" You growled.

"Much better."

You decided to make yourself a sandwich as a reward for disgusting BEN and shuffled through the fridge in search of the perfect ingredients. You heard someone shuffle into the kitchen with a yawn and they came up behind you, dropping their forehead on your shoulder. By the way he smelled, you knew it was Toby.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked as you turned around, swapping your shoulder for your arm. Toby rested his chin in the crook of your raised elbow and yawned, his face mask down around his neck.

"Long night," He muttered, his goggle-less eyes blinking lazily.

"That's what happens when you kill with EJ," you laughed. "You know he stays out all night."

"You sound like my mother," Toby groaned, wrapping his arms around you and resting his head in the crook of your neck, twitching ever so slightly.

"God, just date already!" BEN shouted. A blush crept over your face and you hid it by burying your face in Toby's arm. You heard BEN get up and leave and you shifted with a laugh.

"Let me go," you mumbled after a few minutes, "I'm trying to make a victory sandwich."

"Make me one too?" Toby asked.

"Hell no!" You laughed, "You're capable."

Toby coughed a barely audible 'mom' into your shoulder before releasing you to make a sandwich.

Jeff fake gagged and groaned, "You two are gross."

"You're gross all on your own," you smiled. You finished making your sandwich and took it into the living room to eat. Toby followed after you as you sat down on the love seat and sat beside you, dropping his twitching arm across the back of the seat.

BEN was sitting in a gaming chair on the floor, pressing buttons furiously. A large blue YOU WIN flashed across the screen and you laughed as BEN screamed, "Victory is mine, mofos!", and punched the air repeatedly. Mid victory dance, he turned around to see you and Toby smirking at him.

"H- How long have you been there?" BEN asked with a nervous laugh and adjusted his hat.

"Since you were still sitting in that chair," you shrugged and took a bite of your sandwich.

"'Victory is mine, mofos?' Really?" Toby laughed.

"Don't tell Jeff about that," he begged. "He will RUIN me."

"Too late, bro," Jeff snickered and popped up from behind the couch. "Got it on tape."

BEN proceeded to curl into a fetal position on the ground, but you weren't paying any notice. Toby had fallen asleep with his head on your shoulder. You smiled to yourself and stroked his wild brown hair absent mindedly. The tall boy twitched and ticked in his sleep, but he didn't wake up.

"ERMEGERD," BEN whispered excitedly and snapped a picture of the pair of you. "You two are my OTP."

"BEN," you laughed, "Are you... fanboying?"

"Shut up," He pouted. "They exist."

Jeff rolled his liddless eyes and pointed a thumb at BEN. "Yeah watch this."

Jeff sucked in and made a high pitched noise. "Hey! Listen!"

Hearing this, BEN began to squeal.

"He thinks Navi's voice is cute as hell. Gets him every time," Jeff smirked.

"That's," you giggled, "actually kind of weird."

"No it isn't!" BEN growled defensively. "Don't forget I've read your fanfictions."

You groaned inwardly and turned your attention back to Toby as Jeff did his Navi impression over and over, making BEN nearly faint. Toby was snoring softly on your shoulder and muttering in his sleep. You brought your ear closer to his face, trying to hear what he was saying.

"Wait for me," He whispered. "Slow down..."

You stroked his hair again and he frowned. "Don't leave (Y/N)."

"I'm right here," you whispered back. "I'm not going anywhere."