Chapter 12

HOLY VELVEETA CHEESE WE'VE HIT JUST OVER 500 READS!

I honestly thought this story wouldn't go very far, but 500 reads means a whole lot to me! There are SO many creepypasta fanfictions on this sight and it means so much that you even considered clicking on this story.

Feel free to show your support by voting and commenting (It really helps me out!) and hopefully, next stop is one thousand!

This chapter is kinda cute, kinda funny, AND kinda dorky and I had a lot of fun writing it! I hope you guys like it c:

Thanks again, I love you guys!

A thick liquid substance dripped onto your bare feet as you lay in the grass. You opened one eye to see Smile at your heels with a large branch between his teeth, drool dripping from his jowls.

"Gross Smile, come on!" You groaned and wiped your foot across his shoulder. He shook himself and dropped the saliva covered branch by your side and whined.

"Oh, fine," you sighed. You picked up the stick and chucked it into the forest, sending Smile bounding after it. You fell back in the grass and sighed. You'd had a particularly tough day of training and you thought some alone time with the setting sun might calm your nerves.

"What're you thinking about?" A voice called from behind you. You recognized it instantly as one of your best friends at the mansion, BEN.

"Nothing in particular," you shrugged as BEN sat down on the grass beside you.

"Is that code for Toby or something?"

"W- what?!" You stammered, your ears growing warm. "Why would I be thinking about Toby?"

"You just had that look on your face," BEN chuckled.

"What look?"

"The 'I totally want to rip Toby's clothes off' look."

"Do I really?" You gasped.

"You just admitted you think about that," BEN laughed.

"I most certainly do not!" You snapped. "I meant, is it really that noticeable, you know, that I.."

"Want to make out with Toby?" BEN offered.

"That I like him," you growled.

"That? Yeah, the whole mansion knows."

You groaned and buried your face in your knees, partially to hide your crimson cheeks. BEN put his hand on your shoulder and chuckled.

"Chill out, you aren't the only one who the whole house knows about."

"What do you mean?"

BEN stared at you for a moment, as if to ask you if you were joking or not. Then he laughed and leaned his chin on the palm of his hand.

"You really can't tell, can you?"

"Wait a second, I'm confused," you sighed. "Can't you just tell me instead of being all cryptic?"

"Nah," BEN smirked, "it's more fun this way. Besides, if you don't already know, I can't tell you."

"That doesn't make any sense," you frowned.

"It will," he smiled, "it will."

"I hate you."

The blonde, elfish boy dropped an arm around your shoulder and said, "You know you love me."

***

"Absolutely not," you declared and crossed your arms.

"Please! It'll be boring if it's only guys!" Jeff begged. Since you'd unarmed him and began your training as Toby's proxy, the two of you had been getting along suprisingly well.

"Why don't you invite Jane or that Octochick you made out with in my room?"

"Jane hates me and I don't hook up twice."

"You disgust me," you growled.

"Yeah, yeah, 'women aren't objects' I've heard it all before. I'm not calling her because she had wandering tentacles," he shivered.

"And you don't?" You said with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up and play with us! Pleeeeeeease!"

"Promise to stay out of my room," you bargained.

"But the draft in there is so comfortable!"

"No one likes drafts."

"I do!" Jeff protested. "If you play, I won't come in your room uninvited, how about that?"

You paused for a moment to think before sighing in defeat. "Fine, deal."

***

"Truth or dare, BEN?" Masky asked, grinning behind his mask.

"Dare," BEN smirked, as if to challenge his masked companion.

"I dare you to make out with one of Slender's tentacles," Masky chuckled. BEN shrugged without protest and scooted over to Slender.

"I did not agree to this," Slender groaned.

"You don't even have to do anything," BEN growled and grabbed one of Slender's wriggling tendrils. Slender held his hand to his temple in annoyance as BEN proceeded to make out with his tentacle. After the dare had been fulfilled, Slender excused himself to go sanitize his tendrils.

BEN scanned the den for his prey and his red eyes landed on you. A grin slowly twitched it's way onto his face as he spoke. "Truth or dare, (Y/N)?"

You crossed your legs and propped your elbow on your knee, leaning forward as you replied, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Toby," he smirked. You stiffened and turned to Toby, who was sitting beside you, and took a deep breath.

"Fine," you said calmly. It felt as if you were watching in third person as you grabbed Toby's hoodie and yanked him towards you. He was shocked at first, but slowly relaxed and returned the kiss with more passion. His lips were warm and soft as the seconds ticked by and it felt like it was only the two of you.

That was until Jeff cleared his throat loudly and the two of you jumped apart, breathing hard.

"Jesus," BEN laughed, "I said kiss him, not eat him."

Everyone was staring at you in shock except for Toby, who'd gotten over it and then some and was now grinning. You felt your whole face burn and you buried your face in Toby's chest in an attempt to escape their gazes. The room erupted in 'awww's and you realized you'd only made your situation worse.

"What did I miss?" Slender asked as he appeared on the couch beside Jeff.

"You're actually just in time," Toby smiled. He pried you face from his chest and took your hand.

"(Y/N)?" He asked quietly, his cheeks turning pink, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence fill the room as everyone awaited your answer and you looked down at your fingers locked in Toby's. You finally realized what BEN had been talking about and smiled.

"Of course."