Chapter 14

You know what feels really nice? Waking up in the morning to see Wattpad notifications!! I want to thank everyone who comments and votes and even follows me! It really means a lot to me you guys, really. Just a random reminder, you guys are rad c:

Quick apology, this chapter is kinda short, but the next chapter will be a bit longer and a lot more fun!

You looked yourself over in the mirror with a sigh. Grabbing your flats, you tip toed out of your room bare foot, figuring it would be quieter. Luckily, your room was nowhere near Slender's so you had no trouble getting out front soundlessly and with ease. The boys had beaten you out here.

"There you are," BEN grinned, looking you over. "We thought you'd been caught."

"Me?" You smirked, "I'm hurt that you would underestimate me like that."

"You might," EJ laughed, "want to put your shoes on now."  You stuck your tongue out at him and slipped them on, leaning against BEN so you didn't fall over. 

"New dress?" Jeff asked, staring at you with his lidless eyes and a mischievous grin.

"Not really," you shrugged, trying to ignore the staring killers, "I've had it for years. I found it with stack of clothes I brought back from my old house."

"You look stunning," Toby grinned and put his arm around you. You smiled up at him, willing yourself not to blush, and fell into line behind Jeff and BEN. 

The walk to the party was long and chilly, but you passed the time by clinging to Toby for warmth and watching BEN and Jeff goof off ahead of you. You didn't know where you were going, but you assumed there would be more Pastas there. You knew there were more Creepypastas that didn't live in Slender Mansion and you figured that they must have their own place to stay, be it their own mansion or something more discreet. The tree around you thinned out as you walked and the stars lit your path.

"Try to stay off the roof this time," Toby whispered in your ear playfully. 

"Oh shut up," you laughed, "It was one time. Plus, I've been training. I think I can handle a little roof."

"Whatever you say," He chuckled clasped your hand. You thought back to the last party you'd attended with the Creepypastas and felt confident now that you knew what to expect.

"You know what's the best part about a party that isn't at Slender Mansion?" Toby asked, addressing the whole group. There was a chorus of 'what's and Toby smirked.

"Jeff can't make out with anyone in (Y/N)'s room."

"Is that a challenge?" Jeff laughed.

"Nah, man," BEN chuckled. "She'll need her room after this."

"Do you want me to smack you," You growled, "or are you just stupid?"

"Maybe a little bit of both," he smirked.

"Here we are," Jack announced. You looked around, but didn't see a thing.

"It's invisible," Toby laughed at your confused face. "Slender Mansion is too, but once you've been invited inside, you can see it."

"That's so cool," you smiled. "Who's place is this anyway?"

"This," Jeff grinned and knocked on an invisible door, "is Splendor Mansion."

A pale girl with black hair, lips, and eyes that you recognized as Jane seemed to blink into existence where Jeff had knocked and said, "Come on in."

A light began to spread out from behind her and the building materialized before your eyes. You stared in awe at what looked like a giant black and red striped fun house. The door was a dark oak color and an odd trapezoidal shape. The handle was too big to be proportionate and the lock was too small. Loud music pounded from inside and you filed in after Jack with Toby's arm still around you. The foyer was dimly lit with brightly colored candles that cast the shadows of dancing men and women on the walls. In the back center of the room sat a tall throne with a tall man perched upon it. The man stood up, easily as tall as Slenderman, if not taller. The key difference between the two was that this man had a smile and circle eyes carved into his otherwise smooth and peach colored face.

He jumped up from his throne and grinned, his voice ringing like the song of a carousel, and called, "Welcome to my mansion!"

He strode over to the five of you and knelt down, still taller than you, and took your hand.

"I don't recall ever seeing you before," he said in a lyrical tone.

"She's a new proxy, sir," Toby answered.

"A new proxy, eh?" He chuckled. "My brother's I assume?"

"Yes sir, but I oversee her training."

"Marvelous! Please do make yourself at home here, Ms. ...," he trailed.

"(Y/N)," you replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir."

"What is with you proxies, with your 'sir's and 'ma'am's? Call me Splendor!"

He dropped your hand a returned to his throne, dancing in circles to the rhythm of the music before falling back into his chair with a booming laugh.

"Interesting guy, huh?" BEN grinned, his eyes sweeping the room. "Hard to believe a dude like that is related to Slender."

"I can certainly see a resemblance, but that's it," you laughed.

"You should meet his other two brothers," Jeff snorted. "They're a hoot."

"She's not going anywhere near Offenderman," Toby snapped, squeezing your hand protectively. 

"Offenderman?" You snickered, "Slenderman has a brother named Offender?"

"Yeah," BEN nodded, "and Trenderman too."

"He certainly has an interesting family," You giggled.

"Just wait until we have mansion dinners. All his brothers come. What a dinner that is," Jeff laughed.

"Quite your yappin' and let's go party!" BEN shouted and ran off into the gyrating crowd.

"Who wants to bet BEN gets trampled?" Jeff asked, but ran off after him before you or Toby could respond. 

"Shall we dance?" Toby asked. Instead of answering, you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.