03 : WEIRD WAVES

Clarisse La Rue was a lot of things, but she wasn't was crazy. The atmosphere has been off, something has been throwing everything to serious shit. She realized it today when a minotaur managed to break through the camps barrier. "Bullshit," she muttered as she watched Percy Jackson take his sword and stab it through its heart. She was curious, who could blame her? But not only that, she's had a physical reaction. Her hearts been aching, as if it was her who was stabbed!

Silena had told her about the lakes weird wave patterns that she had heard from Percy. She didn't care, it was just bad memories, but she couldn't stop herself from holding her breath as she walked closer to the brutal bashes. Just like what happened with Ophelia.

Did Heaven exist for people like her? Do they go to Tartarus? Although death follows her, Clarisse never gave it a thought, is it ironic? Death all around her, but she's never cared for it. Now, she wished the Grim Reaper took her instead of the girl he did. The waves thrusted against her leg, she was wearing jeans and adidas, but she didn't care, it was calling her, she needed it.

It had been three months since her passing, everyone moved on, but she'll never forget. It's traumatic, your best friend dying in front of you... and then she confessed her love with her last breath... the latter flew past Clarisse's head. It was just a heat of the moment thing, right? Surely she didn't mean it, and if she did mean it, it was in a platonic way!

Clarisse emerged herself in the water, it was a sign from Ophelia, it had to be! Her eyes closed as she focused, think, Clarisse, think! Frustration was an under statement, she was going to kill somebody. Her eyes opened, observing the water around her, why was it thrashing?

She went up to catch her breath, turning before jumping back, observing the figure that had scared her. Instinctively, she started yelling curses at the person, getting ready to fight them before she looked. And to her shock, the person she was grieving stood in front of her, white and transparent compared to how she saw her last.

"Ophelia?" Clarisse mumbled, reaching a hand out to touch the girls face.

"Hi, pretty."