07 : SELENE

The tears on Ophelia's face were white, she wasn't curious, but now a question was answered. She constantly wiped, just for it to cone back, she didn't need to deal with anything, her life was bad enough. She looked in the night sky, no lines painted it like usual, her mom found her.

A sigh escaped her lips as she laid back in the water, like usual, nothing was felt, just the feeling of movement.

"What are you doing?" Ophelia's mother stood on the grass, staring at her daughter whose tears never stopped running, branches were caught in her hair, bugs were seeking shelter on her face.

"I'm not doing anything, Selene," she muttered, her staring at the sky never stopped.

"Do not call me Selene, I am your mother," the Titan scoffed, she bent down and grabbed the girls wrist before forcing her to her feet, "you will treat me with respect."

"Are you really my mother?" Ophelia asked, "a mother would contact her daughter and claim her sooner than you did, a mother would be there for her daughter, a mother wouldn't have brought her daughter back from the dead just because she wants to," Ophelia's wrist escaped the hold.

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Except I do, I lived a good life, I lived and I loved. I've been through hell both in life and in death and it was all because of you," Ophelia's hair was messy, the braids that held her hair had pieces escaping.

"I gave you another chance of life, you should be happy."

"How can I be happy when I'm reminded that I'm gone? That nothing can be normal again? The girl that I once loved loves me and I know I can't be with her. Do you ever stop and think about anything thats not you?" Ophelia took a step closer to her mother, "I want nothing more than to stop being your daughter, I wish I was never claimed by you, I wish you would've let me sit there and die."

Selene brought her daughter into a hug, gently stroking her braids as she listened to her sobs, "i'm sorry." Is all she could get out, she was watching over Ophelia for many years, but apparently has no clue about her or anything involved in her life.

"You're always sorry."