09 : SHE LIKES ME

Clarisse's curly hair bounced as she ran towards the river, her eyes filled with tears as she collapsed in the middle of the cold water. "Ophelia, please Ophelia, I need you right now," she sobbed.

Ophelia's presence appeared behind her, putting a hand on Clarisse's shoulder. The curly haired girl turned, grabbing the ghost and tackling her i to a hug, both of their heads went underwater, but neither of them seemed to care. The ghost was confused, neither in her life nor death has she seen Clarisse so emotional.

Clarisse continued to hold the demi-titan underwater, she didn't care for her own safety, she didn't care for her own life for that matter. She needed to be with Ophelia, in life, in death, on Olympus or Tartarus. Ophelia's presence inside the water made it bash side to side, if they didn't move soon Clarisse would drown. Not that she cared anyways, she couldn't live anymore — not without Ophelia and definitely not with the idea of Luke running around, not paying for his sins.

When she felt a force push her up, she coughed. The coughs never stopped, continuing as she crawled onto the grass and as Ophelia hit her back to make her breathe. "How— " cough " — how can you hold your breath for that long?"

"I'm dead, I don't breathe," she answered honestly. Wiping the tears that were leftover on her face, "why are you crying?"

"Silena likes me," she held on to her chest as she rolled onto her back. "She kissed me."

If Ophelia's heart was beating, it would've stopped. A feeling she didn't like entered her, she watched as her blue color turned into a vague red color. "So why were you crying? Isn't that good?" She had kissed Ophelia a month ago and hasn't visited since, now all she wants to do is tell her how she's moving on with someone better.

Of course Ophelia couldn't compete with Silena. Her beauty was unrecognizable, no one looked like her or can even match her beauty. How her hair was long and wavy, she either had it down or in a ponytail, no bumps ever laid within it. Her waist was small and she strutted with pride, turning her classic camp half-blood shirt into a crop top.

"You deserve her, she's a good person," Ophelia barely managed to get it out. Was the moon hot? Why does she feel liquids falling from her eyes? She can't possibly be upset over this.

"But there's something wrong with me — I don't want her, I want you. Oh Gods, all I want is you. I want to wake up and see your perfect face, I want to kiss your perfect lips, I want to take you in perfect dates, I want you, I don't want her," Clarisse sat up as she sobbed. "All I want is to be with you," she whispered.

"Clarisse, I'm dead."

"I don't care and I know one day you'll be gone, but we can spend every night together until then. I just want you, you're my moony, my perfect girl, my everything," she grabbed Ophelia's face and leaned her forehead against hers.

Ophelia still had no clue why Clarisse was able to touch her like this, this was intangible but she was immune. It reminded her of how she didn't have many friends while she was alive, but Clarisse stayed by her side even if she was a loser. The ghosts color shifted to a purple before leaning in, placing a chaste kiss to the girls lips.

She had accepted the kiss immediately, wrapping her arms around Ophelia's waist and holding her tight, as if she'll disappear if she lets go.