04 : WOW

Thousands and thousands of pain entered Clarisse's body as she stood in front of her former friend. "Opi?" Her voice was barely audible, her heart ached in ways she couldn't describe.

"Don't freak out, Clarisse!" She worriedly put her hands in front of her, pushing slightly against Clarisse's chest in order to establish a distance between them. "I can explain everything!"

"You died, you fucking died."

"Clarisse, please," ophelia grabbed the girls hand, "I can explain!"

Clarisse pulled her hand away, now finally observing the form the girl was in. White, transparent, completely different? Why was she wearing a dress? She died in a camp half-blood teeshirt and shorts! "What are you?"

"I think I'm a ghost," Ophelia bit her lip, playing with her fingers. She watched as the girl was shaking from the waters temperature, but she was persistent.

"You fucking died. I was there for you and you fucking died. I spent time with you, I stayed with you, I loved you," she scoffed, "now you come back and all of sudden everything is normal?"

"I didn't ask to come back! My mother must've done something, have you not seen it? The clouds rearranging because she flies through it? Or how the moon had a surge?" She took a step closer, her eyes filled with concern, "please."

Clarisse reached for her again and brought her into a hug, finding comfort in holding her. She didn't know what to say, how could she? Her best friend came back from the dead! The moons rays shined ever so brightly in that moment, like it was a sign for her to do something. "I can't believe you're here after..." but clarisse was always bad at listening.

"I know, pretty, It was surprising to be here. I didn't even want to come back," she sighed.

"What? You didn't want to come back?" She separated herself from the ghost. "What do you mean?"

"I was dead, Clarisse. Dead people aren't supposed to come back, you remember what happened to Eurydice? Her husband tried to save her and he ended up sending her back! Are you seriously upset at me for not wanting to disrupt the flow of life?"

"I'm upset that you just told me you didn't want to at least say goodbye to me!" Clarisse shook her head, "why didn't you say goodbye?" She whispered as she stared. Ophelia had no clue what to say or do, all she can do is bring the girl in a hug. She was surprised that she didn't phase through, she felt solid. What about Clarisse made her feel this way?