Chapter 1

I watched from the balcony watching my family's friends and my family having the time of their life my family threw a party to celebrate something i don't really know. Parties are really loud and so crowded i wonder how people like parties and be really comfortable dancing while people are watching you like a wild animal but i guess i was just boring like my classmates said.

     I just keep staring at them at the balcony and then i went back into my room and close the balcony doors and stand for 5 seconds and look at the wall for 5 seconds too still unprepared and nervous going to my new school.

     I then looked at my bookshelf stared at it for 10 seconds trying to find a book i wanted to read and then a book caught my attention i walk towards to my bookshelf after staring at it for 10 seconds just for trying to find a book to read i then grab the book that caught my attention and stared at it and i then grab my headphones and then sit down on the middle of my bed.

     Im really happy that i got a really comfortable bed and headphones to listen some musics and a book to read it was one of my favorite book i always laugh and blush because how good the book is i even bought the whole series and im grateful for that.

     I then started reading while listening music. I really like to daydream a lot and stay in my room everyday and i only get out of my room just to get food and eat it in my room or to greet my family members on a event and i don't really attend family reunion stuff but my parents just bring me along even though i don't want too but i go anyway so they can stop annoying me and i isolate myself since i don't really know how to talk with other people my parents always said im awkward but their not wrong though i don't know how to talk normally to other people so i just isolate myself.

     And it's not that bad being alone i don't know why.

     I was going to transfer to a another school and im really glad that my parents told me im going to transfer because my old school was pretty dark they made fun of me for being too nerdy and being too quiet and having no friends i just ignore them but the bullying got worst.

     They started making fun of my long dark blue hair my Heterochromia eyes they start making fun of my appearance and called me a circus freak or a circus nerd a guy once told me to go back to the circus and my classmates once pin me down and tried to cut my hair and they keep hitting me it was really bad that they left me unconscious on the floor if it weren't for the janitor who found me I would have still be unconscious on the floor i stayed in the hospital for 1 week and my parents drop charges since my classmates parents beg them to drop the charges and i hate them for that how could they do that?

     They just let them get away from their problems and i hated that i didn't talk to my parents after i found out they drop charges i just lock myself into my room and don't even bother talk to them no matter how much they beg and beg them to forgive them but i just keep on ignoring and them and they gave me space and im grateful for that.

     I dyed my hair dark blue since i heard it symbolize knowledge, authority, and reliability that's why i dyed it.

     I was kinda curious what's my new school gonna be like my parents said it's really a prestigious school but i don't really care unless they don't make fun of my appearance i always stand out because of it and some people think i want to look cool or want attention but none of its true but why do they care for my appearance though they aren't me.

     I was so focus on the book that i didn't realize someone knock at my door for 3 times but i didn't heard it because i was listening to music and was to focus on the book and then my door opens.

     It was my mom.

     I looked at my mom wondering what she want and she looked at me too we both stared at each other for 2 seconds in complete silence and then she finally spokes.

     ''You should come to the party layla it's rude ignoring your family members.'' My mom said in a calm voice even though she says it in a calm voice but her face shows how angry and annoyed she is

     I stared at her not giving a shit and then i finally spoke after not talking to her.

     I don't want too.

     Those 4 words i said made her upset and angry but she understands since i went through a lot and just wanted to be left alone.

     Okay then if you don't want too then i shouldn't force you. We went silent for a 4 seconds and then she spoked again. I hope you are ready for your new school i hope your uniform suits you and your school supplies are ready.

     I just nodded showing her that i am ready and then she close my door walks away.

     It was saturday today so it was the weekend and my new school will start at monday i actually lied to my mom that im ready im fucking unprepared.

     I was overthinking a lot i was scared what will my new classmates think of me makes me wanna cry but i just stay calm and not over think a lot did i succeed not overthinking a lot? Nope.

     I'm really am really really screwed.