Chapter 7

Finally school was done and it's 5pm now i grabbed my bag and then went outside of the school and saw my butler waiting for me i smiled at him

    Hello miss how's your day? My butler ask it was decent i said getting in the car i wanted to say it was the worst fucking day ever but i can't.

     The car started driving and i was just looking at the window. Im glad your day went good miss my butler said i smiled and say thank you.

     Finally i was back home im so happy that im back home after getting out from that prison i went in and saw my parents waiting for me and they were staring at me i was confuse.

     So how was your first day my mom ask first breaking the silence it was good mom i said.

     Im glad to hear that my mom smiled and i smiled back come here we made your favorite food my grab my wrist and leading me to the kitchen and she sat me down.

     So layla what happened at school my dad ask

     Oh well we have a test in science and i got perfect and my history teacher complimented me the way i explain and my math teacher said good job to me for answering a math question i said

     Good job my daughter of mine you never fail to make me proud my dad said

     I smiled even though i have the shittiest day ever.
    Finally im back i didn't know i miss my room this much i sighed and change into my pajamas and then went to sleep. 

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

The next day

     Im glad that i get enough of sleep last night another day another school yay....

     Okay good morning everyones sir gilbert said who is my science teacher today im gonna assign you guys partners since you guys are gonna make a project this is worth 40 percent of your grade remember that okay so im gonna assign you guys now.

     April and tia. Carson and Bryce lets go bro were partners said carson. Nick and Mary and layla and Mason. Layla and mason. Layla and mason. I repeated those 3 words in my head wondering if i was just hearing things.

     Huh?
     What?

     Me and mason said at the same time we look at eachother and then looked at sir gilbert

     Yes you two are gonna work together so remember that and you can't change partners okay?

    What a bad way to start my dad i sighed seriously him? Anyone but mason charles he's a pain. It's just the second day school and there's already a project this is frustrating.

     I'll give you guys 1 week to finish this project class.

     This is gonna be one hell week i groaned i wonder what is mason thinking about this probably annoyed to can't blame him.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     Finally its recess and im at the library trying to find a book that is related to our project so i can study it and here i am walking around holding 5 heavy books in my arms that i borrow from the library i was trying to go back to classroom and i look like some crazy genius who hasn't slept for weeks.

     I was walking really fast just to go to the classroom that i accidentally bump into someone that made me drop all the books i was holding

     I sighed pick up the books on the floor and i didn't even notice who i bump into.

     Sorry i said quietly to the person who i bump into

     Apology not accepted the person said and i recognize that voice i narrow my eyes and look at the person i bump into it was april.

    There were 10 people looking at me are they a group of friends or something i only recognize similar faces mason april carson tia and that guy who warned me.

    Okay then i said standing up i was about to walk away until mason stops me what does he want?

     He grab one of the books i was holding and he was looking at it and he looked at me directly in the eyes

     Are you sure this book relates for our project? He ask

     Yes it is i even ask the liberian and i look through it.

     Well the you and the liberian are wrong you pick the wrong book layla this doesn't have anything related to our project. His friends laugh while i snatch the book from his hands and walk away

     That was humiliating i think im blushing right now from embarrassment.

     Im gonna fucking kill that bastard.