Chapter 23

Time just pass and its now music class our teacher miss woods wasn't here today but she just left us some stuff to copy.

     It was really short but i just copied it. I was done copying it took around 7 minutes because it was really short.

     Some of my classmates didn't copy and just watch things in there phone.

      I grabbed my phone and my airpods and connect my airpods to my phone. I was watching gilmore girls and im in season 2 episode 4 i started watching gilmore girls about 2 weeks ago i think.

     One of my cousin's recommend me to watch it and im glad that she recommend me to watch it because im obsessed watching it.

      Annie was busy studying so im not gonna bother her since she looks really focus and i don't want to interrupt her.

      While i was watching i notice that nick and april were flirting with eachother the friends were sitting in a circle in their chairs and was talking.

      Come on just ask her or i will bryce nudge tia while tia was trying her best not to laugh.

      Hey jester tia said who's freaking jester we don't have a classmate name jester i just ignore it thinking it wasn't me who were they calling.

     Someone threw a paper at me which made look at the person who threw it. It was tia

     Finally i got your attention she grins so did nick and april nicks hand was on april's shoulder. I looked at tia in her green eyes and then she spoke.

     How come your brother's got the better genes? Or are you just adopted? She laughs so did april, bryce, nick and mason laughs with them. Only carson, liam and jacob wasn't laughing they look at me with pity.

      I was kinda annoyed about how tia thinks i got the bad genes and how she thinks i might be adopted but i decide to keep my mouth shut since i know if i stand up for myself it will make things worse.

      I even notice that other students and annie were looking at me with pity in their eyes its kinda humiliating but i just put a poker face.

      I just continue watching gilmore girls in my phone ignoring them the best i could.

     Sorry for not standing up for you a text was sent to me and it was annie i was suprise and looked at annie and she was looking at me too so she can know if i got her text i smiled at her and she smiled back and then she went back studying and i went back watching gilmore girls.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

      Music is over now and the last period is computer class sir clark our teacher isn't here too because he has a meeting but he left us to do something.

      He told us to write about "why computers are useful" In a one whole paper it must be 250 more words he said.

      He left mason in charge to make sure everyone is writing and behaving.

      The time is 4:00 and then i started writing.

      Time is now 4:30 and i was done writing i wrote 267 words about "why computers are useful" some people pass their papers to mason so mason can give it to sir clark i was kinda hesitant passing it because im not sure if this is right or wrong.

      But i got enough courage to pass it to mason. I stand up and walk over to mason and pass my paper and then went back to my seat.

      I notice that mason was reading my paper closely why mine though he wasn't even interested in anyone's paper didn't even bother reading them but why mine though.

     But i just ignore it. Is it wrong? Bryce ask grinning tilting his head.

     Mason looked at him. And who's exactly your talking about?

    Her papers did she write it wrong bryce ask while holding his laughter..

    Mason gave him a quick glance.

    No she didn't her explanations are good but not good enough he said which made bryce and april laugh. Not good enough? Liar.

    I want to say something but just ignored it.

    ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

  We can go back home now and i was waiting for devon and luke and their here now.

    So how did your guys day go? I ask curiously. It's fine la come on let's go now devon said.

    And then we go back home.