Chapter 25

Its tuesday now and our driver is okay now im glad he is.

    Me and luke were waiting for devon outside because devon forget to bring something.

    It was kinda awkward since me and luke aren't talking. Both of us didn't even bother starting a conversation.

    So luke how was the first day of school? I ask trying to make things less awkward since luke isn't gonna start a conversation first.

    Me and luke were standing beside eachother and he look at me for a few seconds then finally spoke.

     It was okay.

     That's all he said. He only said it was okay 3 words and that's where the conversation was over now and the silence was loud.

      Finally devon is back

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

      We arrive in school now i exchange goodbyes with luke and devon.

      And then went in to my classroom i saw some of classmates still working on there projects with their partners.

      I spotted mason writing something and our project is in my table. I approach him

     What's that for? I ask looking at him he didn't even bother looking at me and just said.

     For extra credit in our project.

     Okay.. Did you write already write our names in our project? I ask

     Not yet mind writing it? He ask

     "ok"

     I wrote our names and put it on our project and that's all.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     We pass our projects and it was good.

     It's recess now and im trying to find devon and luke to ask of i could borrow a pen since some of my pens aren't working or run out of ink.

    Annie was absent today since she's sick and carson and liam were absent too since their grandma was sick.

   I finally spotted my two brothers but they were talking with the "friends" luke wasn't speaking and he look like he wasn't interested while devon was talking to them.

    Luke notice me and we were staring at eachother devon was still talking to them it will be awkward if i interrupt me and luke were still staring at eachother.

     Be right back. Luke said and then he stands up and walks towards me.

     Yeah? He ask.

      Do you still have some pens? Since some of mine ran out of ink and isn't working i smiled awkwardly.

      He tilts his head and was looking at me.

     So is it a yes? I ask

    Okay.

    We left the cafeteria to go to his classroom so he can gave me a pen. He left devon alone to talk with those friends.

    You stand out. Luke said while we were walking to his classroom.

    Why is that? I ask

    Because of your blue hair. Luke said to me

    I sighed. Yeah but i just ignore it.

    I dyed it because i can and plus you only live once i shrug looking at him.

   Luke nods. I was outside of his classroom while he was inside trying to find a pen on his bag for me to use.

   He finally found a pen for me to use and he gave it to me. Thanks i said.

   I smiled at him.