Chapter 2

Finally it was sunday today i fall asleep while reading a book and listening to music i wonder how i fall asleep though with the lights on and listening some music but oh welp.

     I got up and put my headphones on my bed and put the book back at the bookshelf.

     I need a freaking shower since i look crap after looking at myself in the mirror but i need to eat first but will i really show up infront of my parents wearing only a grey sweatpants and a blue sweater yes i will.

     I went downstairs since my room is in the second floor and then went to the kitchen my mom and dad were sitting and eating while a chef was cooking my parents notice and was shocked i think that they are shocked because what im wearing or my hair that looks like a bird nest.

     I then sit down beside my mom and the chef gave me my food and then i start eating my food ignoring my parents gaze.

     Layla? My dad said.

     I was kinda suprise but was curious what does he want from me he's probably gonna ask if im ready for tomorrow

     Are you ready for tomorrow layla?

     I knew it!.

     Yes i am dad don't worry. I said in a low voice. I heard there's a lot of people who might be smarter than you layla since i heard from one of our relatives that no student there has ever failed the students grades there are always above 90 it is really a prestigious school layla.

     Are you trying to say there might be some people better than me dad? I said in a annoyed voice i just came here just to eat not getting compared by random people i don't know yet.

     Well probably but you always perfect your exams and always get a 96-99 grades in your report card and always top of your class doesn't mean your the only one that is smart layla.

     Why are you dissatisfied of my grades? I said while i stabbed a steak and put it in my mouth and chewing it answer waiting for my dad to respond.

     My dad just looked at me and said. Im not dissatisfied layla im not trying to compare you im just trying to tell you what's your new school gonna be like.

     Well i don't want to heard any of it. i said in a annoyed voice.

     Layla. Don't talk to me like that if your gonna act like this in the morning then go back to your room my dad said in a annoyed voice i stand up and walk to my room angrily not even bothering bringing my food.

     Im so fucking annoyed i just wanted to fucking eat gosh this is a bad way to start my morning.

     I throw myself into my bed wanting to scream so bad this is so freaking frustrating if only school doesn't exist then i won't have to worry of my father high expectations he always shows off to his friends of my grades and it's so annoying my daughter is the top of her class my daughter perfect her exams my daughter blah blah all of those nonsense gosh.... I have deal with my father expectations my grades the bullying and my mom complaining how i dress weirdly. I sighed why is my life a pain in the ass.

     Crap i still didn't put my school supplies in my bag. WHAT A LIFE!

     Finally i put my school supplies in my bag and i finally take a shower and my hair is in a pony tail i don't know why i grow my hair so long should i cut it? Nah i think i shouldn't i sit down on my bed wondering what are my new classmates gonna think of me but that depends on the future.

     ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     I sighed its finally monday and im freaking nervous i turned off my alarm that was ringing for 9 seconds it was 5:30am and my new school starts at 7:30am i stand up and went to shower after i was done showering i grabbed my uniform and wear it and then i dry my hair and after that i looked at myself in the mirror and im stunned.

     My uniform looks really good it's a long sleeve button up white shirt and a long navy blue skirt that is below mid calf and a navy blue blazer and a navy blue tie not bad i guess i then grabbed my socks and wear it and then grabbed my school shoes and wear it and looked at myself in the mirror again something is missing... Oh!
A headband and a bracelet i grab my pearl headband and my pearl bracelet and im finally done it was 6:25am did i really take that long?

    I then grabbed my bag and went downstairs and my parents were there waiting for me in the kitchen

     Good morning mom and dad i said calmly and then sat down

     Your up early i thought you will wake up around 6:25am and come down here in 7:00am my mom said are you excited or something? my mom smiles

     Just nervous...

     No need to be nervous layla remember that oh and here my dad spoke and then he gave me a folder i grab the folder and looked at it

     What is this for?

     Give that to your teacher so he will know your the new student and your butler will drop you off to school and there's some schedules about your subjects and where your room is in school in there my dad said while drinking his coffee i just nod and then went through the papers

     So im in room 1 and my teacher is sir gilbert that's interesting..

     Im impress that your in room 1 my dad said out of nowhere i was suprise and said what's wrong with that?

    Well room 1 is where all the students 96 above grades there's only 39 of them but now it's gonna be 40 since your gonna be there i just nod i don't really care.

     Finally the chef gave me my food and i started eating it my mom spoke

     Layla remember don't let anyone bully you just because you have heterochromia eyes your blue and green eyes are beautiful remember that my mom smiled

     Don't worry i said.

     Im finally done eating and i was outside waiting for the car and my parents were beside me finally the car was here i open the car door and put my bag inside i was about to get inside too until my mom said

     Have a good day layla she smiled warmly i nod and say thank you mom and then i get in the car and the car starts driving.

     It was 7:20am i think Im gonna be late I was suppose to arrive there at 7:10am but there's a freaking traffic so i woked up at 5:30 for this? What. A. Life

     Finally i was at the school but im running. Trying to find room 1 this school is so fucking huge this is frustrating its already 7:30am

    Finally I Found it! I smiled and then i opened the door and all eyes were on me.

     Oh shit.