Chapter 19

I was reading a book a physics book. It was nice and really interesting to read but i can't focus on it really much i was thinking about what my two brothers are gonna be like now.

    We have the same age since were are triplets i was thinking about what kind of conversations were gonna have that i didn't even notice one of classmate is trying to talk to me.

     Uhm layla? A voice call out again

     I snap back to reality and looked at the person who was trying to talk to me it was just annie santos carson said that her mom is our arts teacher.

     I smiled at her and then spoke yeah?

     Were going now everybody left now and you were the only one who's still sitting.

     I looked at my watch and the time was 8:30

      Its 8:30 already?!

      Yeah it is she said

      Come on we should go now annie said

      Annie looks very pretty her brown hair and her white skin and her eyes that is like a pure emerald i wonder how she's not that popular carson said she just have a few friends and also her soft jawline she looks really pretty.

     I grabbed my bag and walk with her

     You know your hair is really pretty i always want to dye my hair but my mom won't allow it she's really strict annie said i was kinda happy she was trying to start a conversation with me

      Miss santos our art teacher is she really strict? but she seems kind i said really curious

     Well she is kind but is really strict with me she said chuckling

      So your mom is a teacher what is your dad's job? You don't need to answer the question if you don't want to tell.

      Oh my dad is not around anymore.

      I pause and looked at her why did i ask that question.

      Im so sorry i didn't know i wasn't trying to- i was panicking really bad.

      No no its okay you didn't know she smiled at me i calm down after 4 seconds i was kinda suprise how chill she is.

      Are you sure?

     Yes i am don't worry come on we should go she smiled

     I nod and followed her.

     ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     Were on the bus now annie's friends were on a another bus and she has no one to sit with so she sit with me it was kinda awkward but annie was trying to start a conversation.

      What was your original hair color ? Was it blonde,ginger or brown? Annie ask really curious to know.

       My original hair color was black but i dye it for fun i said.

       That's nice how is your parents so chill about you dyeing your hair blue? If i dye my hair my mom would change it back to my original hair color she chuckles.

       Well they really don't care about me dyeing my hair blue but i have to ask for their permission first i said i was enjoying talking with annie.

       May i ask you something?

       Sure Annie said