Chapter 21

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     It's friday night today and im studying history right now since we have a history test at monday it worths 20 percent of our grade i was chewing on some gum and was using flashcards i have been studying for 4 hours and 45 minutes and i don't feel tired.

     How long did cleopatra rule egypt. 21 years i said while reading the questions and answering.

     The time is 10:20 now. I sometimes sleep at 11:15 but i don't feel like sleeping at 11:15 today so i continued studying for hours.

      It's 2am now and i feel really tired and i have no gum left my back hurts for sitting but i just ignore it and keep studying.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

    Layla layla a voice keep repeating my name i woke up and find myself sleeping at my desk when i woke up and i saw my mom staring at me.

    What time is it... I said sleepily.

    It's 5:30am layla come on your brother's are gonna arrive hurry up and showered. My mom said i looked at my mom in confusion my brother's will arrive at 8:30 am why does she need to wake me up early.

    Mom. They will arrive at 8:30 not at 6 and it's so early... I said.

    Layla just get ready we might be late my mom said and then walk off i sighed i fall asleep at 3:30am so that means i just got 2 hours of sleep...

    I got up and went to shower.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

    I was at the kitchen now im done getting ready i was wearing a knitted white sweater and a wide leg jeans and a converse. I was making a coffee for myself at the kitchen and then my mom came out of nowhere.

    Layla fix your hair you look like you haven't sleep for days my mom said.

    I looked at her she looks stress and then i ignored her and keep drinking the coffee I made for myself.

    It's 7:30 now where is your father?? She said annoyed even though my dad was done getting ready and was just at his office.

    Layla didn't i told you to fix your hair.

     Fine i said and go to my room to fix my hair i can't even finish drinking my coffee in peace.

     I tie my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs to see my mom and dad waiting for me.

    Come on my dad said and then we go.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     Were in the airport now waiting for them me my dad and mom were sitting in the 3 seater chair my mom was nervous my dad was chill while me i have mix feelings.

     I was just listening to music with headphones on and looking at my phone studying im glad i download a app where it has flashcards.

     How will we know if there here now dad? I ask still focusing on my phone. They will just call me he said while looking at his phone too.

     The time is now 8:30 but there still not here but then my dad gets a call i looked at my dad so did my mom. Oh okay we'll be there my dad said and then get up and told us to follow him. My mom grab my wrist and she look really nervous and excited at the same time because she's gripping on my wrist tightly.

      But i just ignored it and was still focusing on my phone. Were here now standing somewhere in the airport my mom and dad were looking while me i was staring at the both of them thinking what kind of conversation im gonna have with my brother's...

      This is gonna be a interesting life.

      And finally my dad and mom spots them my dad eyes was wide and walk towards them saying. My two sons im glad your guys are back while mom is just staring at them she looks like she's gonna burst out of happy tears its a heartwarming scene but i was just staring not knowing what to do my mom approach them too and hug them they were smiling.

       Devon my brother has blue eyes and black hair and white skin he was wearing a black turtleneck and a black coat and a black trouser he was wearing all black while luke my other brother with green eyes and black hair with glasses and was just wearing some white t shirt and a dark blue knitted vest and trousers.

      I was staring in shock. Layla come here its rude not greeting your brother's my mom said annoyed. Right sorry i said awkwardly and approach them.

      Its good to see you two again i said trying not to be really awkward as possible.

      They didn't say anything for 6 seconds but luke says out of nowhere. Why is your hair blue? I was about to say something until my mom says it first. Well she just want to dye her blue because it represents something that i really don't know but let's go home now the chef is gonna cook your guys favorite she says smiling.

     I gave my mom a glance but just stay silent and then we go home.

     Mom was asking a lot of questions about their boarding school while dad was driving and we finally arrive home.

     Luke and devon your guys room is still in the second floor okay? Just letting you guys know mom said smiling while devon and luke just nod.

     Just put your guys suitcase there the maids will just unpack your guys stuff later vome on let's eat i looked at devon and luke they look tired and seem annoyed of mom but just agrees.

    We were eating now mom was the only one who ask luke and devon bunch of questions i was just listening until dad ask me a question out of the blue.

   So layla did you make any friends in school and how is your studies?.

    I look at my dad. Yes and its doing well i said my faf look at me with a serious face. Are they a good influence to you?

    Does it matter? I said

    Just asking but are they? I nod and then he says good.

    Layla it will be good if you show your brother around the school. Mom said looking at me. Can't someone do it? I ask. Well be a good sister and show them around the school i notice that she was starting to get annoyed of me.

    Fine i said and just continue eating.