Chapter 12

It's 2:00 now and it's pe our pe teacher is sir collins i kinda hate pe because im the most unathletic person im not sure though there might be someone who's more unathletic.

     I don't go outside i just stay in my room and rot and it's unhealthy or lazy i never once go to parties.

     Everyone was going to the school gym for pe.

     And then everyone go to the school changing room to change into pe clothes but i was the only one who didn't go to the school changing room since i don't have the school's pe yet it was just me and sir collins in the school gym waiting for everybody.

     Sir collins approach me to say something to me.

     Layla right? He ask

     I nod

     So layla is it okay if you just sit there in the bleachers were gonna do dodgeball don't worry it won't be recorded he said

     I nod and just sit in the bleachers and just wait.

     Waiting waiting waiting...

     And then everyone is here now my classmates.

    The pe clothes looks interesting it was just a pe jogging pants color navy blue and a white t shirt with the schools name in the back and the school logo in the top right looks interesting i guess and they are wearing sneakers cool.

     I was the only one who's not gonna participate in the dodgeball and im glad since i suck at sports i joined some activities for points

     There's team blue and team red for dodgeball i wonder who's gonna win team blue got mason and april and other people i know since carson told me about them and team blue got carson bryce nick and tia and other people i think team blue is gonna win.

     I bet.

    And then they start playing.

     Everyone starts throwing and it was fucking funny and interesting.

     I was really focus and was so curious who was gonna win.

     This is fun and some people were starting to eliminated

     I was so focus on who's gonna win that i didn't notice a ball was flying at me and i was late to react.

     And then i got hit right in the FUCKING face how embarrassing.

     Everyone starts laughing at me and i notice carson looking at me concern and mason making fun of me and then sir collins yell.

     April! Why were you aiming at her?

     It was april who threw that ball do i irritated her that much

     It was just an accident sir i didn't see her okay? April say chuckling her minions was chuckling with her.

     I feel humiliated and that i didn't even notice my nose was bleeding

     FUCK.

    I need a freaking tissue to stop the bleeding i was panicking not knowing what to do

     Someone please bring her to the nurse office and april go to the principal office sir collins yelled

     Carson was about to be the one who bring me to the nurse office until a random approach me and he gave me a white handkerchief i taked it

     Thank you.. I said quietly i recognize this guy his name is liam his black hair and his dark brown eyes he looks nice.

    Liam offered me to bring me to the nurse office and i accept it while we were walking out of the school gym i notice carson looking at me with concern in his eyes while mason looked at me coldly i don't know why.

     That guy is so confusing.