Chapter 22

Its monday now me and mason were done with the project and were gonna pass it on tuesday i was done changing into my uniform and was at the kitchen eating my food.

    Woke up at 5:00 and its 6:25 now luke and devon are still getting ready since they woke up at 5:40 my food was simple its just eggs with bread and a glass of milk i was eating while watching a movie in my phone.

    Luke devon sit down and eat mom smiled widely and warmly at the same time. Their back now luke and devon. They sat down and start eating their food too.

    Layla remember to-. Yes i know no need to remind me mom i said to her with a sleepy tone i was suppose to show my brother's around to school.

    It's 6:40 now and were going to school now were gonna walk cause our driver is still sick so its gonna be awkward luke and devon only eat little of their breakfast.

    Let's go now la. Devon said to me while grabbing his bag i scanned devon for a moment wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt and a navy blue tie, blazer, pants and black shoes the boys uniform.

   Luke was just outside waiting for me and devon. While we were walking to school the 3 of us were quiet but i decided to start a conversation.

   So what room are you guys? Room 1, 2, 3, 4 etc i said with full of curiosity they just gave me a glance for a few seconds.

    Devon and me are room 2 luke said to me calmly i nod.

    So your teacher is sir hua so your guys first period is math that's nice.

    What about you la? What room are you in and who's your adviser? Devon said to me.

     Im in room 1 and my adviser is sir gilbert i said to luke answering his question i was kinda suprise how he still call me la for short.

    That's nice and that's where the conversation ends.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     We arrive at school now and its 6:55 i show the way where devon and luke classroom is their classroom is just beside mine we exchange goodbye and then went in to our classroom.

     I went to my seat and just review waiting for the time pass.

     Sir gilbert is here now he was holding a stack of papers. Okay class were gonna have a suprise quiz. Sir gilbert said calmly even though the whole class was upset because they didn't know there will be a suprise quiz and i didn't review.

     Sir gilbert hands out the test and then everyone starts answering.

     Its 8:25 now and was done answering now and mason collect all the papers since sir gilbert ask him to collect everyone's paper.

     I was kinda nervous about what score im gonna get but i was thinking positively it was 1 to 30 questions with no choices it kinda sucks.

    ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

     Its recess now and annie was walking with me to the cafeteria.

     So your brothers is in room 2? So they must be smart then annie said i nod. So what score do you think you set at the science suprise quiz? Annie said curiously.

     I think perfect i said smiling. Your really confident she said chuckling. I think i got under 26 annie said to me.

    When we arrive at the cafeteria i saw luke and devon getting surrounded by people i was suprise.

    Those guys looks like you. You guys seem to resemble a lot if you still have your black hair are they new here? Or are those guys your brother's since i don't see them around.

    Yes they are. I said quietly damn their popular.

    Are you gonna talk to them? Or sit with them annie said looking at me waiting what im gonna say.

    It will be awkward if i interrupt ill just leave them alone i said. Oh okay  what about you sit with me and come on let's see what food they have.

    ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

    We were done getting food and were eating i was just 1 table away from my brother's. Woah you got 3 bosco sticks you must like it very much i only got 1 annie said smiling.

     Don't blame me bosco sticks are good i said and then bite the bosco stick i was holding.

    Hmm okay.

    While me and annie were talking i notice that devon and luke were still surrounded by people asking them bunch of questions and i notice that the "friends" are walking towards them.

     That caught my attention so did annie we were curious about what are they gonna do.

     Hello are you 2 new here? What are you guys name april ask looking at them while smiling. April might look really kind but she isn't.

     Devon lexington and this is my brother luke lexington devon spoke luke is always or sometimes quiet so devon is always the one who spoke for luke.

     April's eye was wide so is did tia, carson while mason looks half uninterested.

     Wait are you guys related with layla lexington? Carson ask curiously.

     Yes devon and luke said at the same time with a blank face.

      Nick pointed at me and spoke. So her and you guys are related? Devon and luke looked at me and nod i just wave at them awkwardly trying not to seem look really awkward.

     That's awkward annie whisper. I know i said agreeing with her why does nick has to point at me his blue eyes and his dirty blonde hair.

    I then just continue eating.