1

Ariella Anna Accardi.

Standing on the balcony as i smoke a cigarette, staring out at the view. My clothes are bloody after i just killed five guys.

I obviously didn't just kill them. It was a mission.

I keep going on missions, hoping they'll distract me, but it doesn't seem to work.

No matter what I do, the memories never seem to leave my mind.

Or maybe it's my mind that's not letting them go..

Either way, I just want to forget.

I just want to wipe clean all the stuff Carlos Pisuto did to me. No matter how hard I try to forget, the memories are like stubborn stains in my mind.

Carlos pisuto, the current leader of the Cuban cartel and the man who ruined my life.

Back when my dad, Lorenzo Accardi, was the boss of the Italian mafia, he ruled with an iron fist and struck fear into the hearts of everyone in the underworld. But Carlos' dad made the stupid move of messing with him, and that didn't end well.

Carlos' dad, with his lousy cartel, would steal shipments worth a fortune from my dad. So, my dad sent a hitman to take care of him, and, well, let's just say the hitman did his job.

My dad didn't know that Carlos' father had a son and he didn't find out until the night he took me.

One evening when I was 19, my dad, Mateo, and mom headed off to a ball, leaving me at home with one of our maids since my dad was so determined to keep me away from any mafia business or mafia related events.

I was sitted upstairs in my room, enjoying my evening while watching some netflix.

Suddenly, I heard a loud "bang!" Suddenly, I heard a loud "bang!" From downstairs, followed by what seemed like a gunshot and screams echoing through the house.

I didn't know what to do, so I waited upstairs for a few minutes before going down to check.

I cautiously ascended the stairs, hoping everything was okay, but what I found shattered that hope. At the bottom of the stairs laid the maid's lifeless body, surrounded by a pool of blood. I hurried down, knelt beside her, and exclaimed, "Oh my god, what happened? What should I do!?"

Feeling overwhelmed and frightened, I didn't know how to react, so I simply broke down in tears right then and there.

As I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen, I instinctively turned my head, only to be met by the sight of a tattooed man holding a gun. "Don't cry, princesa," he uttered. My eyes widened in fear as I stammered, "H-how did you get in?", "She let me in." He responded, gesturing his gun towards the maid. My mind raced with confusion and terror as I foolishly questioned, "Why did you do this to her?" "Because she was of no use to me," he coldly replied, before two other men emerged from the kitchen. Trembling, I asked, "Who are you p..people?", "My name is Carlos Pisuto, and these are my men," he stated before commanding them to take me. Fear consumed me as they advanced towards me, leaving me paralyzed with dread.

I struggled and screamed as the men dragged me to a van waiting outside, tossing me into the back before slamming the door shut. I couldn't stop crying, feeling utterly helpless with no one to rescue me. The van started moving, and my heart sank as I realized the gravity of the situation.

After what seemed like an eternity, the van finally stopped. One of the men opened the door and pulled me out, carrying me away while I screamed, "Let me go, let me go!"

He carried me into a spacious warehouse and threw me into a cell, locking the door before leaving as if I were a criminal.

I spotted a thin mattress in the cell and decided to lie down on it, gazing out through the bars of the cell.