8

Ariella Anna Accardi

TW: mature scene...

It's a few days before the ball.
I'm seated in the living room with the girls watching a movie, talking and eating some popcorn.

"He looks like such a shit kisser," Sofia says as a kissing scene comes up on the TV. "No way, he totally looks like a good kisser." Lia disagrees, and I just chuckle.

"I can't believe the ball is in a few days, and none of us have dates." vicky brings up.

Honestly, I could care less if I have a date to the ball or not.

"Well..." Sofia trails.

"You have a date?" Vicky gasps.

"Yes.." Sofia responds, "but I don't think my brother will be happy about it, " she says.

"Girl, who fucking cares about what your brother fucking thinks, do whatever you want" I say.

"Yeah, now who is it?" Vicky eagerly asks.

"Daniel"

Daniel???????

"My brother?" Lia exclaims in shock.

"Yep," Sofia says.

"Is that fucker bothering you cau-'', "I actually kinda like him" Sofia interrupts.

"Oh.." Lia says.

I'm genuinely happy for Sofia because Daniel is a decent guy.

We've been lounging on the couch, binge-watching romcoms. "Let's hit the gym," I suggest.

Lia nods eagerly, and we all head upstairs to change into our gym gear before making our way to the gym.

I start with the treadmill, then move on to the bike and weights. By the end of our session, we're all feeling tired and exhausted.

After the girls leave, I stay behind in the gym to finish up with some work on the punching bag.

As I'm focused on my workout, I hear footsteps behind me but decide to ignore them for a moment.

Eventually, curiosity gets the better of me, and I turn around to see who's there.

It's Luciano.

"What do you want?" I ask, a hint of annoyance in my tone.

"I'm looking for Daniel," he replies.

I can already guess why he's searching for Daniel. He must have found out about Daniel asking Sofia to be his date for the ball.

"Why?" I question.

"Because he's been hitting on my sister," Luciano explains.

"And?" I question, unimpressed. "What's wrong with a guy showing interest in your sister?"

"Listen, I didn't come here to be judged by you. Just tell me where he is," Luciano demands.

I roll my eyes and reach for the gun tucked in the waistband of my sweatpants.

Yes, I work out with a gun.

I point the gun at Luciano.

"If you try anything against Daniel just because he asked Sofia to be his date for the ball, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger," I warn him, my voice steady.

Luciano takes a step closer, and now the gun is pressed against his chest.

He lets out a breathy chuckle, and damn, even in this situation, he manages to be so hot.

"What makes you think you can tell me what to do?" he questions, his tone challenging.

I maintain my composure, meeting his gaze squarely. "The fact that I can pull this trigger right now and end you," I reply, my voice firm.

He chuckles again, infuriatingly unfazed by the gravity of the situation.

"You know, Ariella, I've never appreciated your attitude towards me, but I've let it slide. However, this time, I won't let it pass," he says calmly, swiftly disarming me and taking the gun from my hand.

Shit. How did I let him get the upper hand so easily?

A smirk plays on his lips as he points the gun at me, the tables now turned.

"You're such a feisty girl," he whispers, tracing the barrel of the gun from my neck down to my chest, then to my stomach, until it hovers menacingly above my core.

Fuck...what the fuck is he doing

I release a small gasp as he places the gun against my core, his intense gaze locked with mine.

Gently, he moves the gun back and forth, the sensation sending shivers through me, even through the fabric of my sweatpants.

"What... what are you doing?" I manage to ask, my voice trembling.

"Just teaching you to watch your tone," he replies, his tone unwavering.

He tucks the gun away before kneeling down and pulling my pants down to my knees, exposing my flushed skin.

My body betrays me, reacting to his proximity with a sudden surge of desire.

With precision, he retrieves the gun and positions it against my clit, separated only by the thin fabric of my red lace underwear.

I bite my lip, trying to suppress any sound as he traces the gun along my sensitive skin.

"Fuck," I whisper when he withdraws the gun, leaving me breathless and wanting.

He gives me a final glance before sliding my underwear down, leaving me exposed and vulnerable.

"Do you want me to go further?" he asks, his voice low and commanding.

"Y..yes," I respond, my breath catching in my throat as anticipation courses through me.

He slides a finger through my slick folds, eliciting a gasp from my lips.

"Fuck, you're so fucking wet, Ariella," he remarks, his tone filled with a mixture of surprise and satisfaction.

He retrieves the gun from his pocket and positions it in front of my entrance.

He pushes the gun slowly into my throbbing heat, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through me.

"Are you enjoying this?" he questions, his gaze locked on mine as he continues to penetrate me with the gun.

I'm silent, lost in the overwhelming sensations coursing through my body.

"If I had known that all it takes to shut you up is filling your pussy, I would have done this sooner," he says, a smirk playing on his lips as he pushes the gun deeper inside me.

I let out a series of moans, unable to contain the pleasure building within me.

"Yes, I'm enjoying this," I finally admit, my voice filled with desire and longing.

I feel my walls start to clench around the gun, my body responding uncontrollably to the intense stimulation. My mouth falls open in a silent gasp, and Luciano grins knowingly, aware that I'm on the brink of climax.

"Cum," he commands, and the mere utterance of the word sends me over the edge, pleasure washing over me in waves.

As I pant from the intensity of the orgasm, Luciano rises from his knees, his demeanor cool and unaffected.

"You should really mind how you talk to me," he says casually, before turning his back and leaving me standing there, still reeling from the encounter.

I remain rooted to the spot for a few moments, trying to compose myself, before hastily pulling up my underwear and pants.

Thanks for reading.

Guys, I know it's probably too early, but, well, it happened😭

Toodles.