13

A meeting was called by Mateo and Luciano. We are all seated in the conference room.

"We called this meeting to inform you that Luciano will be marrying my sister," Mateo announces, and everyone gasps in shock.

"Boss, is that true?" Ruben questions.

"Yes," Luciano responds.

"After our wedding, Ariella will be coming back to Spain with us, and while she is in Spain, I want you all to protect her with your lives," he says firmly.

"Why exactly are you marrying her?" Rafael questions.

"Because Mateo and I made an agreement, and I think it'll be mutually beneficial," Luciano explains.

The rest of the meeting goes by quickly before we all leave the conference room.

*****

After stepping out of the shower, I wrap myself in my fluffy towel before making my way to my closet to decide on an outfit.

Today, the girls and I are going to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses.

After dressing up, I do some skincare before leaving my room and going downstairs, where I find the girls already waiting for me.

We step out of the house and into the limo.

The driver drives us to a famous bridal boutique.

As we step out of the car and into the boutique, a lady comes to our aid.

"Hello," she greets.

"Hi," I respond.

"We are looking for a wedding dress and some bridesmaid dresses," I request.

"Okay, come right this way," the lady says, leading us to a section where there are only wedding dresses.

"First, you can check for wedding dresses here," she says, and I immediately start searching.

I wander around, looking for the perfect dress, making sure to get the girls' opinions. I see quite a few good ones before I see one I absolutely love. Even the veil of the dress is gorgeous.

"It's gorgeous, "what do you guys think about this one?" I gesture to the dress

It's beautiful," Sofia compliments. "It would look so good on you," Vicky says, and I'm basically motivated to buy it.

I tell the lady that I want it, and she removes it from the hanger before handing it to me.

The girls wait outside as I go inside the dressing room to try the dress on.

I walk out of the dressing room, and the look on the girls' faces tells me all I need to know. "Sei bellissima," Lia compliments.

The girls give me a ton of compliments before I head back into the dressing room and change.

Once I'm out, we tell the lady to show us to the bridesmaids' section.

She leads us to the bridesmaids' dresses, and the girls and I all start searching.

We check around, exploring different colours and styles before deciding on beautiful pink dresses.

"These are perfect," Vicky says, and we all agree.

We head to the dressing rooms, and I stay outside while the girls go in to try on their dresses.

They come out, and the dresses look absolutely stunning on them.

"You guys look so gorgeous," I compliment.

They go back into the dressing room and change back into the outfits they came in.

We head to the checkout counter with the dresses, where we pay.

"Thank you," we say to the lady who helped us before leaving the boutique and heading to the car.

*****

As we make our way down to the kitchen, Vicky brings up the impending wedding.

"I still can't believe you're getting married in a few days," she says.

"I know, right?" Sofia agrees.

"Honestly, what shocks me the most is that my brother agreed to this marriage. I honestly never thought that jerk would get married to anyone," Sofia continues.

I honestly didn't think I'd get married either, well not at this age at least.

Our conversation is interrupted by Rafael, who walks into the kitchen.

"Sofia, Dad and Mom are coming here tomorrow. Mainly to see Luciano's future wife and, well, to see us," he says before leaving the kitchen. I swear this guy kinda gives me narcissistic vibes.

Luciano's parents are coming? To meet me?

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this... meeting my future in-laws.

Sofia's face lights up after hearing the words leaving Rafael's mouth.

"My mom will be so happy to see you, Luciano's future wife. She has basically been waiting for this day forever."

What if she doesn't like me...

This was pretty short, but thanks for reading
Toodles