26

The wine tingles on my throat as I swallow, mustering up the courage to address the matter.

"Sofia told me you sent the guys to blow up Carlos' warehouse," I bring up, watching his reaction closely.

"Yep," he responds bluntly, taking another sip of his whiskey. Despite the serious topic, he looks effortlessly attractive.

"Well, don't you think it's dangerous?" I press on. "What if he tries to retaliate while the guys are still in Cuba?"

"Once the warehouse is blown up, they'll leave Cuba and come back here," he explains, approaching me with purpose.

Lifting me effortlessly, he places me on the kitchen counter. His touch sends shivers down my spine as he caresses my thighs with both hands.

"Stop worrying so much," he murmurs, his gaze intense.

Staring at me for a few moments, he leans in and kisses me. Instinctively, I respond, unable to resist.

He draws me closer to the edge of the kitchen counter, deepening the kiss as I thread my fingers through his dark hair.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pull him closer, craving more of his touch.

When he finally pulls away from the kiss, I pull him back in, unwilling to let go of the intoxicating feeling of kissing him.

"Fuck, Ariella, you're tempting me," he murmurs, pulling away from the kiss.

"Tempting you to do what?" I tease, a smirk playing on my lips.

He wraps his hand around my throat and responds, "to fuck you."

"Fuck me then," I say boldly, the memory of his touch still fresh in my mind from yesterday.

Kissing me again, he lowers himself between my legs, the urgency evident in his actions. The fact that we're in the kitchen doesn't bother me; all I want is him right now.

He swiftly pulls off my shorts, followed by my panties, tossing them aside before his lips connect with my pussy.

Sucking and flicking my clit, I lose myself in the pleasure, my hand instinctively tangling in his hair as my toes curl with every sensation.

"Fuck, that feels so good, Lu-" My words dissolve into a moan as his hand trails up my shirt, teasing my breast for a fleeting moment before he stands up and kisses me deeply.

Tasting myself on his lips only intensifies the desire pooling between my legs. Reaching for his glass, he takes a sip of whiskey before unzipping his pants and lowering his boxers just enough for his cock to spring out.

"He effortlessly pulls his shirt over his head with one hand, his other hand holding his throbbing cock. My hands wander to his rock-hard abs, exploring every ridge and contour.

He slides his bare cock through my wet folds, the sensation sending shivers down my spine. My wetness coats his hard, veiny member as he positions himself at my entrance. A moan escapes my lips, but he silences me with a warning to be quiet.

With a slow, deliberate thrust, he enters me, each inch stretching me deliciously. It's an exquisite agony, feeling him fill me completely. He sets a leisurely pace, eliciting soft moans from my lips.

"Luciano, please, i need it faster"

"I prefer fucking you nice and slow," he murmurs, maintaining his deliberate rhythm, driving me wild with desire."

Mid-thrust, he reaches for his whiskey glass, taking a sip before returning it to its place. His lips meet mine, and I taste the whiskey as it spills into my mouth.

"Swallow," he whispers, his breath hot against my ear, his pace quickening.

I comply, swallowing the whiskey as he continues to pound into me. My nails dig into his back as pleasure washes over me, overwhelming my senses.

"Come for me, Ariella," he commands, and I obey, climaxing around him with a shudder.

*****

Today, we've planned to go on a mission, all four of us-Lia, Sofia, Vicky, and I. I've just changed into my mission suit, and I'm heading downstairs.

Entering the kitchen, I spot Luciano sipping on some coffee. "Morning," he greets.

His voice triggers memories of last night-the intense moments on the kitchen counter. Oops.

"Morning," I respond, trying to shake off the thoughts.

"Where are you going?" he asks, his eyes lingering on what I'm wearing.

"For a mission with the girls," I reply.

"Why wasn't I informed about this mission?" he questions further.

Before I can respond, Sofia walks in and cuts in, "Because nobody needs your approval."

"Now let's go, Ari,"
I chuckle at her response before leaving the kitchen with her.

We stride out of the house and make our way to a sleek Mercedes, presumably Sofia's. Lia and Vicky are already settled in the backseat. I take the passenger seat while Sofia slips behind the wheel.
With a quick start of the engine. We roll put of the driveway.

Sofia drives us to what appears to be an abandoned building, with rundown cars parked outside.

"For this mission, we have to take out 16 guys," Sofia states.

"They were part of the track gang that attempted to attack our mafia a few years ago," she elaborates. "But, of course, Luciano dealt with them, and these are the only men left from that gang."

"This is gonna be fun," Lia comments from the backseat.

We exit the car, and I retrieve two daggers from my pocket, prepared for whatever comes our way.

As we step into the abandoned building, silence surrounds us, with nothing but junk scattered around.

Moving into another room, we suddenly hear a voice behind us shout, "Intruders!"

We swiftly turn around to face the source of the voice.

Thanks so much for reading.
Loads of thanks to the people voting and commenting.
This might be the first book in a book series. Honestly, it all depends on if people like this book or not.
I'm hoping to finish this book by the end of this month or the beginning of next month. idk.