19

I put on some matching pajama shorts and a matching shirt before stepping out of the bathroom.

We started off from Madrid sometime at noon, and we arrived in the evening, so it's already night.

"Interesting choice of clothing," Luciano scans my body with his eyes as he sits on the edge of the bed.

I roll my eyes as I walk toward the bed.

Luciano stands up and effortlessly pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his abs and a few visible tattoos on his arms and shoulders.

Hot.

I quickly look away when he looks back at me.

My eyes find him again, only this time he's taking off his pants.

"Why the hell are you taking off your pants?" I ask.

"Why the hell are you looking?" he questions with a cocky smile on his face, and I roll my eyes.

"Put your pants back on," I say.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not going to sleep with a man who is only wearing boxers," I retort.

"Are you afraid you won't be able to control yourself?" he grins.

I look down at his black Calvin Klein boxers for a second before my eyes spring back up to meet his.

"Besides, I'm not just any man, I'm your husband," he says.

Ignoring him, I pull the corner of the blanket before getting into bed. As I'm looking at the wall, the lights are turned off.

Before I hear Luciano's footsteps approaching the bed.

This is real. He is actually going to sleep here, with me, in this bed.

What if I have a nightmare and start to panic in the middle of the night, and he sees the mess I actually am?

Damn, I need to stop overthinking. That won't happen.

I feel him get into bed, but he doesn't get too close.

*****

It's been what feels like an hour, and I haven't been able to sleep.

Well, I'm actually kind of... horny.

I don't know if it's because I looked at his abs and tattoos or maybe because I got a glimpse of his boxers, or maybe it's just because he's sleeping in nothing but boxers right next to me.

This is the worst time to ever be horny. I have a sleeping man right next to me.

I turn to look at Luciano, who is peacefully sleeping.

I would've never imagined having a mafia boss sleeping peacefully in the same bed as me.

I'm sure he wouldn't notice if I -

I mean, it would only take a few minutes for me to satisfy myself...

I make sure to be as quiet as possible as I lift my hips, removing my shorts and dropping them to the floor. I turn away so that my back is towards Luciano.

My hands move down to my core, where I begin to rub in a circular motion, feeling the wetness on my panties. I slip a finger inside myself, trying to contain any moans as I move in and out. Adding a second finger, I let out a few quiet moans, making sure Luciano doesn't hear.

While pleasuring myself, my mind is consumed by thoughts of Luciano.

His soft lips, his chiseled abs...

I envision his fingers exploring me, his hand teasing my erect nipple.

My hand slips under my shirt, caressing my breast and tweaking my nipple.

Damn...

Suddenly, a strong, muscular arm wraps around me.

Oh shit, it's Luciano...
He must know what I'm up to.
I should probably stop.
But it's just too damn good.

He pulls me closer to him, his firm abs against my back.

"Keep going," he murmurs in my ear, his voice low and rough.

Shit, I think he just made me even wetter.

I keep pleasuring myself, using my other hand to stimulate my clit.

Thank goodness I'm facing the other way.

"Faster," he practically orders.

I increase the pace of my thrusts, feeling the intensity building within me.

I suppress my moans, trying to keep them in.

"Let me hear you," he whispers, his touch on my thigh sending shivers down my spine.

I continue pleasuring myself, resisting Luciano's command to vocalize my pleasure.

"I said, let. Me. Hear. You," he demands, his grip on my thigh becoming more forceful.

"Fuck," I moan as a wave of pain washes over me.

"Good girl," his words send shivers down my spine as I feel myself tightening around my own fingers, moaning as I reach my climax.

Just as I am about to get out of bed to wash my hands, Luciano's voice stops me in my tracks. "Where do you think you're going?" he asks, holding onto my wrist.

I feel a rush of embarrassment.

"I, uh, need to go to the bathroom to wash my hands," I stammer awkwardly before he unexpectedly takes the fingers I had just used to pleasure myself into his mouth.

He playfully sucks the juices off my fingers, teasing me.

"All clean," he says once he's finished, pulling me closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

Luciano Rey Delgado

I awaken to the sound of Ariella's soft moans, her attempts at being quiet, failing to conceal her pleasure. I instantly recognize the source of her sounds.

Damn, she tastes incredible.
The taste of her only intensifies my desire for her, fueling my already strong attraction.

Thanks for reading my story. Love.
Please comment and vote.
Toodles