24

We ordered our food, and throughout the
entire dinner, Luciano's hands kept wandering to my thighs. By the time we're heading back to the car, I'm completely drenched. Luciano opens the door for me,
allowing me to slide in before him. As the
driver starts the car, I press my legs together
attempting to ignore the arousal that only Luciano's touch stirred inside of me.

"Are you sure you're still not in the mood for me to fuck you?" Luciano questions with a low tone.

"Yes," I try to sound positive. "Then why are your thighs pressed together so tightly?" "Mhm, Ariella?" Damn, the way he says my name.

"Won't you admit that you're wet right now and that your pussy wants me to please it in the best way possible?", "Which is fucking you so good, you'll beg for more," he moves closer to me.

His soft lips planting multiple kisses along my neck. "Luciano..."

"What is it, baby?" he asks against my neck. I'v never heard him say that word to me, and honestly, I dont know how I felt about it.

"Are you wet for me, Ariella?" His words only make me wetter.

"Fuck yes I am" I admit stupidly.

"Good," he says, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down my spine. "But i won't lay a hand on you until we arrive home," he murmurs softly.

*****

When we arrive home, instead of waiting for him to open the door as he has done all night, I step out of the car and walk towards the front door, hearing his footsteps behind me.

I push the door open and step inside, with him following closely behind. Making my way up the stairs, I head straight to my room, and he follows me all the way. Once we're in my room, he effortlessly lifts me up and gently places me on the bed.

"Take off your dress," he says, his voice low and commanding.

Sitting up, I pull my dress over my head, leaving me in matching panties and a bra.

He takes a moment to scan my body before unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off, revealing his toned abs. He then removes his pants, leaving him in just his boxers.

It seems he's obsessed with Calvin Klein boxers because he wore the same ones, just in a different colour, last time I saw him in his boxers.

Luciano Rey Delgado

She's perfect. As she took off her dress, she revealed her flawless figure, adorned with a few small tattoos that are driving me wild.

Seeing her sitting on the bed, waiting for me, makes my cock throb in my pants. I've noticed her eyes wandering up and down my body a few times, stopping at my cock, which is so hard, it's poking out of my boxers.

Ariella Anna Accardi

Luciano gets onto the bed, not once breaking eye contact. I lay down, my head on my pillow. He parts my legs with his hands and positions himself between them.

Trailing his hand up my stomach until he reaches my bra, I lean forward, allowing him to unstrap it. My bra falls off my chest and is held by nothing but my arms. Luciano pulls the bra completely off before he cups my breasts in his hands.

I moan when he pinches my right nipple, my breath hitching. My reaction makes him smile, and he leans closer, his voice husky. "How bad do you want me to fuck you?"

I have to remember this is just a one night stand.
Just a one night stand.
One night stand.

"So bad," I respond as his hand lowers to my core. He starts massaging my covered clit, making me release soft moans. He pulls my panties down my legs, leaving me bare. Sliding a finger through my wet folds, he says, "So wet for me," sounding proud of how wet he got me.

"Do I need to use a condom?" he asks.

"No, I'm on birth control," I reply.

He licks his finger and then lets his cock spring free from his boxers.

"Fuck," I murmur, seeing how big and veiny he is. Holding his cock and positioning it at my entrance, he pushes it in, stretching and making me feel every inch of him. I release a loud moan from the unfamiliarity of his member in me.

"You're so tight,"

He sets a slow, steady pace of thrusts, each one causing me to moan.

Gripping my throat with his hand, he picks up the pace, sending waves of pleasure through me.

"Fuck, Ariella, you have no idea what you're doing to me," he breathes out.

His soft groans drive me wild, sending shivers down my spine.

His other hand grabs my breast, kneading it roughly as he pounds into me.

The pleasure is overwhelming "Fuck, Luciano," I curse quietly as I feel myself nearing the edge. "I'm going to come."

"Don't you dare," he warns.

He has no right to tell me whether to come or not.

Ignoring his warning, I reach my peak, releasing a moan that borders on a scream.

His expression darkens with anger, but I'm too lost in the moment to care. I needed that release.

He doesn't stop, thrusting into me relentlessly even after I've already climaxed. I can't take any more.

"Luciano, I just came, stop," I manage to gasp out.

"I told you not to, and what did you do? You disobeyed," he growls.

"I'll keep fucking you until I come,"

He pounds into me with force and intensity for a few more minutes until he's groaning and releasing inside me. At the same time, I reach my climax for the second time, our pleasure syncing perfectly.

he pulls himself out of me before grabbing my jaw and kissing me roughly and possessively.

Thanks so much for reading.
I lowkey don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I hope you liked it, lol
So yeah, toodles loves!.