1-12: There Is No Boogeyman!

We cut to the only mother fucker that can throw hands with this beast on equal footing still laid out.

Jamari's neck then suddenly snaps back into place and he shouts out in pain, "OW!!! Fuck!!!"

He wipes the blood off his neck which he notices is also healed.

"My bad took me a while to get you back."

"Back from what?" Jamari asks rubbing his neck

"So...Michael caught you off guard and stabbed you in the throat and then snapped your neck."

"You seriously couldn't have brought me back a lil sooner?" Jamari asks

"Hey you should be happy I brought your ass back in the first place, now go check on your sister."

"Crap Ellie!" Jamari shouts running off

CUT TO: INT. DOYLE HOUSE -- NIGHT

Music from Invasion of the Body Snatchers fills the room. Lindsey and Tommy are riveted to the screen.

Tommy glances at Lindsey and slowly sneaks away from the couch. He jumps to a window and ducks behind a curtain.

Tommy speaks from behind curtain, "Lindsey. Ellie."

Ellie and Lindsey turns around and looks for Tommy, "Where are you?"

No answer. Ellie and Lindsey gets up from the couch to search for Tommy. Behind The Curtain Tommy hides, preparing to jump out and scare Lindsey.

For a moment, he glances out the window. Tommy's POV -- Wallace Backyard, The figure of a man carries what seems to be a body across the Wallace's backyard.

INT. DOYLE HOUSE

Tommy Screams and jumps out from the curtain, scaring the hell out of Ellie and Lindsey, who also scream and Lindsey begins crying.

"There he is, there he is! The Boogeyman!" Tommy shouts

Laurie rushes in from the kitchen finding the children in tears, "What's wrong?" She asks

Tommy points out the window, "I saw him again! He's over at Lindsey's house. The Boogeyman!" Tommy shouts

At this, Lindsey begins to Cry even louder. Laurie bends down to comfort her, "Tommy, stop it! You're scaring Lindsey."

"I saw him..." tommy says

"I said, stop it! There is no Boogeyman. There's nothing out there. If you don't stop all this, I'm turning off the TV and you go to bed." Laurie says just about tired of his shit

Tommy turns away from Laurie and Lindsey and walks over to the couch in front of the TV set with Ellie.

Almost instantly, Lindsey stops crying and follows him, "Nobody believes me." He says

"I believe you, Tommy." Lindsey says

Lindsey sits up next to Tommy and hugs him. Laurie shakes her head and walks back into the kitchen.

EXT. MYERS HOUSE -- NIGHT

The old Myers house looks ominous and foreboding silhouetted against the dark, whishing trees.

Camera Tracks behind the hedge to where Loomis sits waiting. Suddenly, there are noises from the street.

Loomis parts the hedge in front of him and stares. LOOMIS' POV -- STREET Three boys, Keith, Richie, and Lonnie (from the playground) creep up to the edge of the sidewalk in front of the old house.

They stare fearfully at the dark, tomb-like structure, "I'm not afraid." Lonnie says

"Bullshit." Richie dares