1-15: Final Girl Circuit

CUT TO: INT. WALLACE HOUSE -- NIGHT

Slowly Tracking up the staircase.

MOVING SHOT -- LAURIE

As she slowly moves up the stairs. She reaches the top and stops.

LAURIE'S POV -- SECOND FLOOR HALLWAY

It is totally dark. At the end of the hall is the bedroom door. From around the edges of the door is the faintest orange glow.

ANGLE ON LAURIE

She moves for the door, Camera Tracking With Her.

LAURIE'S POV -- DOOR

She reaches the door. Her hand reaches out and touches it. The door swings open. A Jack-o'-lantern casts an eerie glow around the room.

There is someone lying on the bed but from this position Laurie can't see.

ANGLE ON LAURIE

She moves forward toward the bed.

Laurie's POV Camera Moves Forward.

There on the bed is Annie! Her face is a chalky white and there is a huge red gash across her throat.

At the head of the bed is Judith Myer's tombstone.

ANGLE ON LAURIE

She stares at the bed and then Screams at the top of her lungs. Suddenly something drops down at her from above. Laurie jumps back to the door.

LAURIE'S POV --

Bob Strung up to the light fixture on the ceiling, dangling there in the middle of the room, is Bob, eyes open and staring.

INT. SECOND FLOOR HALLWAY

Laurie backs out of the bedroom. Her mouth is open in speechless horror. Suddenly a door next to her slowly opens.

There is Lynda standing there, propped up by a chair, staring at her with glazed, dead eyes.

ANGLE ON LAURIE

Laurie shrinks back into a dark corner. She can only stare in horror at the sight of her friend.

Suddenly we are aware of something there in the dark corner. It is almost as if our eyes have suddenly begun to adjust to the darkness and we see the outline of a man standing right behind her.

The outline becomes more and more clear. It is the shape, wearing the mask, the butcher knife in his hand, gleaming, right behind Laurie.

Laurie suddenly moves away from the corner. The shape walks out at her.

Close SHOT -- LAURIE'S BACK -- HAND

The hand grasps a piece of Laurie's blouse and Rips it.

CLOSE SHOT -- LAURIE

She Screams and spins around.

ANGLE ON SHAPE

He stands there holding up the piece of material, then raises the butcher knife and moves for her.

ANGLE ON LAURIE

Camera Moves With Her as she backs away, Screaming at the top of her lungs.

ANGLE ON SHAPE

He lunges at her suddenly with the knife.

Angle On Laurie -- TOP OF STAIRCASE

The knife slices across her arm, ripping her flesh. Laurie suddenly jumps backward, raising her arm instinctively.