2-2: First Fight

Jamari sleeps soundly, the rider is seen in his head it reads a book as it then feels something, he immediately telepathically communicates with Jamari.

"Mari! Mari! MAAAARRIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

"What...do...you...want man?" He says

"Someone's downstairs."

"It's probably Ellie getting a snack or my parents man." Jamari says turning over

"Oh ok so your parents have squad wiped an entire camp before?"

Jamari's eyes jolt open, he walks downstairs slowly. He looks around in confusion, "Hmm." He says to himself

"Nothing is down he-" Jamari begins before he gets a spear through the head, his body falls to the ground as Jason is revealed to be the perpetrator

He rips out the spear and turns to the stairs, he goes to leave but the wound in Jamari's head heals.

He goes to walk upstairs, "Bedtime." Jamari says as Jason turns and is clocked in the face and then kicked in the chest

He then leaps up and kicks Jason through the air and against the living room wall, Jamari runs ahead and throws a punch but it is caught by Jason.

As jason is physically the strongest horror villain(yes I said it), his strength is superior to Jamari's in his human form.

Jason backhands Jamari backwards, he skids across the ground and his eyes widen as he wipes blood off his mouth.

Jamari scowls and runs ahead avoiding spear jabs, he then catches the spear and kicks it out of Jason's grip.

He twirls the spear and then throws it clean through his abdomen, he then round house kicks him across the face.

Jamari punches him in the mask and then knees him in the stomach, Jason headbutts Jamari and jabs him across the jaw.

Jason then grabs Jamari's head trying to crush it but Jamari puts his hands on Jason's wrists burning his grip off.

Jason seems immensely surprised as he looks up and sees Jamari who smirks and goes on to combo the holy shit out of Jason.

He then strikes Jason back into a wall, he breathes heavy, "This nigga way stronger then Michael!" Jamari shouts

"I can tell."

Jason gets out of the crater he's in, Jamari sighs, "This'll take a while." Jamari notes

He lunged at Jason, fists ablaze. But Jason was no stranger to violence. His machete swung with deadly precision, deflecting Jamari's fiery assault.

The clash echoed through the house, each blow shaking the ancient trees. Their fight was relentless.

Jamari's enhanced speed allowed him to dodge Jason's strikes, but the masked killer's strength was overwhelming.

They grappled, rolling in the dirt, leaves crunching beneath their weight. Jamari's regeneration healed his wounds almost instantly, but Jason was relentless, fueled by an unyielding determination.