2-15: Dropping Bodies

"Hey, hello in there! Is anybody here? Hello, is anybody home?" He calls out knocking on the door

Just then a tooth rolls across the ground catching Kirk's attention, he picks it up and looks to his girl before putting up his jacket.

"I got something for you." He says setting the tooth in her palm

So you find a tooth on the ground and your first instinct is to pick it up...and I thought Gen Z was bad...

"Ah! Ooh! Let's go!" She shouts throwing it away and walking off

He opens the screen door and then knocks on the real door multiple times, "Hello? Hello?!" He calls out as it creaks open, "Hey, Pam, come look at this."

"What? No!" She shouts sitting on a bench

"Hello? Is anybody home? Hello?" He calls out again, he then hears snorting of a pig and decides not to leave, "Hey, Pam. Hello?"

Kirk you dumbass!!

Pam stays out and Kirk enters and never comes back. When he wandered into a room filled with cow skulls, Leatherface, seemingly out of nowhere bashed Kirk's head with a sledge hammer, which had killed him.

He but Kirk's body keeps squirming, and so he pulls the body into the room and then...

Chills...

Pam worries for Kirk and decides to enter the house, where she falls into a room filles with a lot of bones, including some furniture that are made of bones.

After getting sick of it and screaming for Kirk, she decides to leave, stumbling back into the hallway where she is met with a mysterious man wearing a skin-mask.

She attempts to flee but he grabs her just as she went through the door, which made her flip flops slip off her feet.

She is carried by the man into the slaughterhouse portion of the house and is placed on a meat hook, which makes Pam scream in pain.

That sounds extremely painful...

She then witnesses Kirk being cut with a chainsaw by the man. Leatherface later puts Pam in a freezer to die.

We cut back to the house, Frank and Jerry are back to cleaning, "He's gonna get you, Franklin. He's coming to get you." Jerry says

Nigga shut up!

"You don't think it means anything?" Frank asks

"We'll protect you if he tries to get you." Sally says

"I'll bet it's about me." Frank says

"He's gonna kill you, Franklin." Jerry says

Bruh shutcho ass up!

Frank opens the van door, "It probably doesn't mean anything, huh?" He asks

"You worry too much." Sally responds