2-8: Rematch!

Jamari appears in the same fiery void, GR walks up to him as he's still sleeping in the same position he was in on earth.

"Wake up fool."

Jamari jolts awake, he notices his setting and sighs, "What now?" He asks standing up

"Jason's a problem and problems need to be discussed."

"You think I don't know, if it's a problem I'll handle it." Jamari responds

"Oh because you handled it so well last time."

"What do you have a plan? Because by all means...IM ALL EARS!" Jamari shouts

INT. GIRL'S DORMITORY CABIN - NIGHT

Paula and Nancy are tiptoeing, trying not to awaken the other children. Reaching little Nancy's bed, Paula tucks her in snugly.

She crouches next to the child, Paula speaks whispering, "I'm sure Cort and Sissy are back in their cabins. So you just go back to sleep and don't worry."

"But what I get scared again?" Nancy asks

Paula whispers, "Shhh...You know what I used to do when I was a little girl when I got scared?" Nancy shakes her head timidly, "I would close my eyes and say a little prayer. And pretty soon, you know what? Everything scary went away... (reassuringly) ...It worked for me. I'll bet it'll work for you too." She kisses the child's forehead, "Good night. See ya in the morning."

You ain't making it to the morning babygirl...

REVERSE ON PAULA As she stands up, we see Jason Glaring At Them Through The Window. Paula smiles tenderly at Nancy.

PAULA'S P.O.V. Nancy smiles back at her, rolls over, and closes her eyes. TRACKING SHOT - ON PAULA She begins to quietly head for the door.

Jason Follows Right Along Outside From Window To Window.

EXT. CAMP FOREST GREEN

Paula exits the dormitory door as silently as possible. She looks around the area, still very concerned about her companions.

PAULA'S P.O.V. A gently breeze is blowing away the evening fog. The trees and brushes seem to shiver nervously.

PRESS IN - ON PAULA as she slowly descends the steps. Somehow she can sense her deadly face.

Paula looks around again, then hurries toward her cabin. WIDE ON SCENE Paula races across the camp to the counselor's cabin.

MOVING SHOT - OVER HER SHOULDER She rushes up the cabin steps and finds the door closed. She seems relieved, "Sissy?" She asks

INT. COUNSELOR'S CABIN

As Paula enters, she is disappointed to find it empty. TIGHTEN ON PAULA She hurries to the phone and starts dialing.

For the first time, she realizes the phone is dead. Her frustration turns to alarm when she notices something at her feet.

PAULA'S P.O.V. The Machete She Left On The Floor Is Gone. Bloody Stains On The Floor Mark Where It Had Lain.

Paula hears a Noise and turns to look. ANGLE ON OPEN DOOR It moves a bit. Was it the wind or is someone behind it?

MOVING SHOT - ON PAULA Not sure if it's a joke or her imagination, Paula slowly heads towards it.

Tension mounts. Just as she reaches it, she slowly extends her hand to grab the knob. Suddenly, The Wind Blows It Toward Her.

She backs up. It slams shut. No one, of course, is there. She giggles at herself and reopens the door.