2-22: Final Fight/S2 Finale

"Who dies first?" GR asks

"Butterball if you will." Pinhead says

Butterball steps forward. Ghost Rider's chains lashed out, but Butterball's flabby skin absorbed the blows. "I am vengeance," Ghost Rider declared, "and you are an abomination."

The battle was brutal, a clash of fire and decay. Chains wrapped around Butterball, but he merely chuckled.

"Your flames cannot harm me," he taunted. "I am beyond pain."

But Ghost Rider was relentless. His skull blazed brighter, and he summoned hellfire from the depths.

The asphalt cracked, and spectral hands clawed their way up, seeking purchase. Butterball's grin wavered as the flames licked at his flesh.

"You think pain is your domain?" Ghost Rider snarled. "I've seen the abyss. I've tasted suffering."

Butterball's response was a guttural roar. His flabby arms swung, and the very air quivered.

Ghost Rider staggered, but his resolve held. He swung his chain, aiming for Butterball's heart, a heart that beat with malevolence.

The impact sent shockwaves through the underworld. Butterball stumbled, his grin replaced by fury. "You'll regret this," he spat.

Ghost Rider's eyes blazed. "I regret nothing."
The battle raged on, through crumbling crypts, across forgotten graveyards.

Ghost Rider's chains tightened, searing into Butterball's flesh. But the cenobite fought back, summoning hooks and chains of his own.

And then, with a final surge of hellfire, Ghost Rider obliterated Butterball. The cenobite's form dissolved, his grotesque laughter fading into the void. Ghost Rider stood alone, breathing smoke and ash.

He appears infront of the rest, "Who's next?" The Rider asks

"Chatterer." Pinhead says

Chatterer walks forward, The Rider gripped his chain. Ghost Rider's chains lashed out, seeking purchase on Chatterer's twisted frame.

But the cenobite was no stranger to torment. He danced nimbly, avoiding the searing links, his movements a macabre ballet.

"You seek justice, Rider?" Chatterer's voice grated like rusted metal. "I am beyond such mortal concepts. Pain is my currency, and I am rich beyond measure."

Ghost Rider's hellfire roared, engulfing Chatterer. But the cenobite merely laughed, a sound like shards of glass grinding together.

His skin blistered, then healed, as if pain fueled his very existence. "Your flames are but a candle in the abyss," Chatterer taunted. "I have tasted the Lament Configuration, danced with Leviathan. Your vengeance is quaint."

The Rider's chains tightened, constricting around Chatterer's form. But the cenobite's grin widened. "Pain is my pleasure," he hissed. "Your chains are but caresses."

Chatterer lunged, chains whirling. The Rider's skull flared brighter, and he swung his hellfire-infused chain.

It collided with the cenobite's flesh, searing through sinew and bone. But Chatterer laughed, even as his form disintegrated.

"You're already dead..." Chatterer says fully disintegrating

The Rider looks up at the female, she glares at him and he tilts his head, he then sends his chain straight through her heart.

He superheats it and kills her instantly, He tilts his head in confusion, he doesn't know where pinhead is.

Pinhead yells out causing the rider to turn around and his eyes to widen, Pinhead makes the body of Leviathan float and he pushes himself into the corpse.